Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Wtf is a Katrina 3 second stop with these dumb nicknames

The Ignorance is shocking...

Most people, nickgotmoney included... don't even know why they are called Katrina 3's and if they did thye would pay $300 for a pair.

This is exactly what's wrong with the "sneaker game" today.

People are self proclaimed "Sneakerheads" and "Sneaker Enthusiast" and they don't know jack about the brand or the history of the shoes.

anyway that was a good laugh.

I might double up on these now. These are shaping up to be the highest produced Jordan of the year... 200 pairs at one store?

All I know is $219 for an early pair has told me for months these are gonna be massively produced.

Always good to have some beater threes!

these should be an easy cop next week for everyone who wants these. I'm thinking about going 1/2 size down on these and not get my TTS on these 3s. what y'all gonna do ? 1/2 down or TTS ?

I just scooped these from my local Mom &. Pop and a few things I have noticed:

1. Leather is extremely soft, maybe too soft actually
2. The fire red paint on the midsole seems more durable to stress than the 2006 pair.
3. To me, these also seem cut more closely to the 88's than other recent 3's

All in all I'm def happy with this release, but i tell you now, if you don't like creases, better pony up for sneaker shields, because that leather is sooooft I'm telling you...BTW as of right now, these go harder than those "Katrina" 3's everyone is so hyped about
eyes.gif
Did you try them on?  How do they fit?

Back
Top Bottom