Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm liking what I'm hearing about these. For those who have them in hand already, do they have the terrible laces the 06's had? I remember them being the cheapest laces I've ever seen.

smh. i dont know what to do. my 3s look good but that paint is chipping like crazy now and my heel tab is yellow. but i love the material on them it seems like they dont crease at all. not saying its a big deal to me but i can walk in them all day and not show alot of creasing on the 07 pair. but the katrinas are dope but i dont know if its that serious to wait on the shoe with a shorter red line and a lighter cement print., i may cop the fire red becuase i love wearing the 3s on a consistent basis and its always good to have a fresh pair. hopefully ill be in a good sitatation to cop the katrinas also and have a nice little rotation .

I'm ready for this release I'm happy to hear the quality is good on these tho :smokin is it me or does JB gives us crappy leather on the Cs and the BB VIIIs and leave all the good quality materials for every other release? :\

Dudes stay complaining over releases man :smh:. Let that Katrina talk ride and lets keep those as a sample shoe for charity sheesh. It's the same as the white cements that we bought in 2011 and again in 2013 :smh:

Cop these if u like red/wht shoes and enjoy the improvements they made since the last time this colorway was retro'd

Last edited:
At the end of the day, true enthusiasts, sneakers or anything else, don't say things like that.

Disregard this post if do not consider yourself a sneaker enthusiast.
The fact remains they are just shoes...not sure what your getting at by shoe enthusiast..I wear Jordan's because I like the shoes...im not attached to the shoes...didn't realize the love was so serious to some people...but if you want place shoes at an upper heirarchal level, by all means excerise your right, just isn't that serious to me

went & saw these today...

i think the upper materials are nice!

deep tumbled synth-leather, better than most pleather - better than both 07 & 11 pleather
i'd say it's the same as used on the WC88R but maybe it appears slightly glossier, not sure

went & saw these today...

i think the upper materials are nice!

deep tumbled synth-leather, better than most pleather - better than both 07 & 11 pleather
i'd say it's the same as used on the WC88R but maybe it appears slightly glossier, not sure
i was coppin anyway but yall are getting me excited gonna go see these tomorrow!!

All of you that want those Katrina's so bad, just paint the midsole on your cements and call it a day...
If only it was that simple

Katrina's 3's  (Photo from Sneakerbardetroit)

View media item 513496

Fire Red 3's
View media item 513497

i remember in the original '07 fr3 thread there was a dude who did a custom job on his 3s to make em look like katrinas. there should still be pics around the web somewhere. if i remember correctly he used acetone on the ele print and it lightened up like the katrinas. then he used a black ink pen or something to fill in the lines.

on another note, i think i will grab a pair of these '13 FRs.

Last edited:
I am grabbing these for sure ! These are up there as my tops ! I got the older 06 version as well ! Lol @ the jokers saying that the Katrina's mash these ! These are original fire boys !

i remember in the original '07 fr3 thread there was a dude who did a custom job on his 3s to make em look like katrinas. there should still be pics around the web somewhere. if i remember correctly he used acetone on the ele print and it lightened up like the katrinas. then he used a black ink pen or something to fill in the lines.

on another note, i think i will grab a pair of these '13 FRs.

I'm shocked more people didn't do it after the 88's came out, and all these 2011's are around

Last edited:
Go to the katrina thread if you like them better.

Why post in here just to complain. Oh right this NT... nevermind.

Pics up there look really good. Definitely going to be happy doubling up next weekend

Can we get someone to do a PS of how these would look if they had the elephant print like the katrinas

Back
Top Bottom