Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Took me a long time to sell my fire red threes earlier this year and I didn't get what they were worth. Kinda funny how this site creates hype. Feature a shoe in a thread on the main page here and people go crazy.

If any of the other reviews wasn't enough.

A pair of the 06 so like i was saying the black has to get lighter over time. This more so og than the Katrina IMO. If anyone was on the fence and didnt like the EP should consider this. This is like the 2002 "raptors" will "fade" in the same areas as the og

<--- 2002 pair

Who said its a toss up between these and the Fire Red Vs wasnt playing. :smh:

JB is giving us no breathing room between good releases

Took me a long time to sell my fire red threes earlier this year and I didn't get what they were worth. Kinda funny how this site creates hype. Feature a shoe in a thread on the main page here and people go crazy.
your timing was just bad. no one is going to pay true market value for a shoe that is retroing later in the year.. especially if its a GR.

I'll be camping (REAL camping, not shoe camping :lol: ) next weekend so I'll be passing on these. If they're still sitting when I get back on the Monday I'll consider them. The Fire Red IV's sat here for at least a week, it'll be interesting to see if these do the same. If they do sell out no biggie, I prefer the Katrina's over these anyways.

A pair of the 06 so like i was saying the black has to get lighter over time. This more so og than the Katrina IMO. If anyone was on the fence and didnt like the EP should consider this. This is like the 2002 "raptors" will "fade" in the same areas as the og

<--- 2002 pair
they look so fresh faded. Im all abord to cop next week now

unpopular opinion , but ive always liked these more than white "88" 3's . long overdue . i cant wait . . .

Bought these for a mate in 07 on a trip to the USA.
Have been waiting for them to re-release so I can cop.
Thinking of doubling up the look very nice.

wow had no idea these were coming out again and next week lol

not a fav of mine so ill pass. sold my 06 pair.

im still waiting for jb to release a white infrared 3 made like the true blues only replace the blue with infrared....

i think that would be dope

i think i'll scoop these up since i have a $20 WC from FNL.   might use these as beaters,  not my fav cw but definately a classic cw

Sorry if this is off-topic but when you repaint, you do scrape off more paint to get a flat surface or just go over it?
As far as I know, most people just use nail polish remover / acetone to remove the paint that's already on the shoe and then paint from scratch.

As far as I know, most people just use nail polish remover / acetone to remove the paint that's already on the shoe and then paint from scratch.

I went over this pretty extensively in the Sneaker Care/Mantinence thread if you feel like going for a search

really wish the elephant print was lighter , still on the fence about copping tho

the FR 5's are looking nicer and nicer everytime i see them haha

really wish the elephant print was lighter , still on the fence about copping tho

the FR 5's are looking nicer and nicer everytime i see them haha
i like the darker elephant print its a must cop for me but i agree with the FR 5's that pair keeps growing on me, also i feel like the 3's will be a easier cop since everyone seems to be passing on them for the FR 5's 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom