Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
i like the darker elephant print its a must cop for me but i agree with the FR 5's that pair keeps growing on me, also i feel like the 3's will be a easier cop since everyone seems to be passing on them for the FR 5's 
Not just that but these are very similar to the TB and WCs that released twice within a year. And the Katrinas are coming out next year.

after so many videos, im not feeling it. so im out for this round. now on to the green glow.

Last edited:
really wish the elephant print was lighter , still on the fence about copping tho

the FR 5's are looking nicer and nicer everytime i see them haha
I feel the same way man. That dumb dark EP ruins the shoe IMO! Patiently waiting for these bad *** FR 5's to release.

So everyone still talking About dark EP and I just showed it will get lighter? If y'all going pass just say pass I really don't see how it's that big of a factor. That's exactly Like passing on 5s because the icy button.

So everyone still talking About dark EP and I just showed it will get lighter? If y'all going pass just say pass I really don't see how it's that big of a factor. That's exactly Like passing on 5s because the icy button.
Im not going to buy a shoe to let sit in hopes of the EP getting lighter! And I had no clue the 5's had icy buttons!

These are growing on me. Assuming these are similiar to the '88 launched in May, what size should I get? I wear US 11.5 in the AJ4 Toro Bravo.

Cheers.

Not feeling that orange or what color that is but will try to cop. Is this a GR or limited?
Soooo, whats the point in getting this shoe if you dony even like it? Smh, keep your $$ in your pocket and let someone who really wants this shoe get it!

i wish there jordan can fix this issue. i dont know if its a weight issue or if you wear them tooo much it causes the midsole to crack.

I really don't get it either, but my guess is it has something to do with the midsole and what it is made out of.

my BC3's from '11 had bad cracking after I wore them a good amount of times, I stripped the paint and re-painted and since then the paint has cracked only slightly but its holding up.

I personally think people should wear in their 3's before doing any repainting, because the midsole needs to get use to the pressure its going to be put through. Effectively, when one decides to repaint them the paint will not need to flex due to wear as the midsole would have already adjusted to this.

My FR3's have cracked as I knew they would when i first wore them and so I repainted them, then wore them again and the cracking was just as bad with the original paint, but that's because I have not yet given the midsole a chance to break in.

Just my opinion on the whole cracking thing, I could be wrong and it could be the paint. :rolleyes

Soooo, whats the point in getting this shoe if you dony even like it? Smh, keep your $$ in your pocket and let someone who really wants this shoe get it!

haha seriously. people, if you don't like it, save your freaking money and get something else you want. Stop being sheep. You don't like the quality? Don't buy it? Don't like the chipping and peeling? Don't get them. C'mon.

Bought 3 pairs in '07, all with my brother's Footlocker discount (the good ol' days), still have 2 DS, so I'll pass on this release.

I recently took a look at the 2 DS pairs I have and noticed that the heal tab had yellowed like crazy, way more than the pair I actually wear.  I also have 3 pairs of the 2003 white/cement III's and the 2 pairs I have that are still DS have hardly yellowed at all.  7 year old shoes yellowed way more than 10 year old shoes.  Nice.

Last edited:
Im not going to buy a shoe to let sit in hopes of the EP getting lighter! And I had no clue the 5's had icy buttons!

5s have it not ogs not so much and no one said let it sit you could still wear them. No need to hope for it to happen its not something you can avoid. But hey I respect what your saying. I can't make you feel any different

I may be crazy, i expected a lot more traffic in this thread. Some threads are easily 50+ pages a week before release. Hopefully thats a sign, but I doubt it with the state of the game. I will go crazy if they do raffles for these in my area. Pissed off. 

Just an idea but Is there some sort of clear gloss to go over the midsole? Kind of like how you'd paint a car or nails?

I see UTA have a fsr on the site, for 215.00... Usually they would be sold out... I hope it stays that way so I can grab another pair later on... But not for that nonsense price

Back
Top Bottom