Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Guys these were $165. Having said that I'm ado in for a new pair. I wonder how well these will sell...

Last edited:
All this debate about whether the OG Crocs were $165 or $200, well they're $250 now. Yeah it's a little steep but its not like complaining on NT about a crazy price increase will change anything.

These will sell at $250 but they might make it long enough for a discount, depends on production numbers. It sucks that the price increase is as large as it is but Nike/JB will continue to do it because we will continue to buy their products.

All this debate about whether the OG Crocs were $165 or $200, well they're $250 now. Yeah it's a little steep but its not like complaining on NT about a crazy price increase will change anything.

These will sell at $250 but they might make it long enough for a discount, depends on production numbers. It sucks that the price increase is as large as it is but Nike/JB will continue to do it because we will continue to buy their products.

Yep, I love 17s but $250 retail is insane. If they hit discount, a lot of us will cop but I'm not going to sweat it otherwise. Kind of hilarious they think this model is worth that much, even though it was never that popular to begin with. I noticed they did the same thing with pricing GR 2s at $190.. Which is why so many of those are sitting/going on discount.

Yep, I love 17s but $250 retail is insane. If they hit discount, a lot of us will cop but I'm not going to sweat it otherwise. Kind of hilarious they think this model is worth that much, even though it was never that popular to begin with. I noticed they did the same thing with pricing GR 2s at $190.. Which is why so many of those are sitting/going on discount.
The 1994 retros were not popular either, things change tho seeing as ive spent more than $250 for a shoe before it wont be a huge problem for me atleast. Makes you wonder how much the Blue 17's would cost if they retro with briefcase and all

Last edited:
The 1994 retros were not popular either, things change tho seeing as ive spent more than $250 for a shoe before it wont be a huge problem for me atleast

XVI-XVIII are associated with MJ being washed up and playing for the Wiz while embarassingly not even making the playoffs. I bet he wants to put this behind him which might be one reason we never saw a retro (other than CDPs) of these shoes.

Sidenote: Maybe this is why we never see any Wizards cws of retros.. And also why the original Blue XVIIs aren't retroing

Last edited:
XVI-XVIII are associated with MJ being washed up and playing for the Wiz while embarassingly not even making the playoffs. I bet he wants to put this behind him which might be one reason we never saw a retro (other than CDPs) of these shoes.
Thats unfortunate cuz XVI-XVIII are actually really nice shoes imo and I would say other than the 11's 16-18 are Prob the most comfortable jordan 1-23 there is

Last edited:
Thats unfortuante cuz XVI-XVIII are actually really nice shoes imo

Oh I 100% agree, although MJ apparently HATED the 18s and embarassingly switched to the FBIs (the only time in his career he wore takedowns over the flagship model). I think he really hates this era, especially considering he left DC on such bad terms.

Oh I 100% agree, although MJ apparently HATED the 18s and embarassingly switched to the FBIs (the only time in his career he wore takedowns over the flagship model). I think he really hates this era, especially considering he left DC on such bad terms.
huh I did not know that , I actually likd His Wizard colorway shoes. Damn you Jordan ! :tongue:

^^^Can't stand when false comments like that are made. MJ LOVED the XVIIIs so much so that he snatched and wore Tate Kirbis' final test sample in games before the shoe was sent into production. The launch color (Black/Royal) didn't release until All Star weekend 2003, but Jordan began wearing the White/Royal in November, after wearing the Croc XVII+ for only a few weeks.. That's a fact. MJ wore the FBI's a few games simply to help push the Team Brand more.

:lol: @ Washington years "washed up" wow...he averaged 20+, shot over 45%, scored between 30-40 several times, dropped 51, finished top 10 in MVP voting. You cats must be pretty young.

Last edited:
^^^Can't stand when false comments like that are made. MJ LOVED the XVIIIs so much so that he snatched and wore Tate Kirbis' final test sample in games before the shoe was sent into production. The launch color (Black/Royal) didn't release until All Star weekend 2003, but Jordan began wearing the White/Royal in November, after wearing the Croc XVII+ for only a few weeks.. That's a fact. MJ wore the FBI's a few games simply to help push the Team Brand more.

:lol: @ Washington years "washed up" wow...he averaged 20+, shot over 45%, scored between 30-40 several times, dropped 51, finished top 10 in MVP voting. You cats must be pretty young.

I'm pretty sure his knees were washed up at that point... The Wiz were so awful they couldn't make the playoffs 2 years in a row. It was disgraceful.

He had 2 solid years but it didn't translate to the Wizards record. I wouldn't say he was washed up, I would say he was old but still put up solid numbers at age 40

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure his knees were washed up at that point... The Wiz were so awful they couldn't make the playoffs 2 years in a row. It was disgraceful.

mj looks like a genius as a wizard compared to the horrid ego farewell tour kobe is on this year.
Yet people buy those 11s despite them playing like skates.

"genius" is the word. He played smart, his footwork was sharp, don't think he got enough credit for his passing. @ 7:23 he makes Bowen look junkyard foolish.

Last edited:
Man 16 and 17s are so fire. Those black/reds are dope too. College blues are my favorite. What a joke they're charging 250. Jb been bogus for so long now it's a shame

Back
Top Bottom