Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Never had these or the 23s .. so what is the CD for? Was it just a highlight tape or details of the shoes?..

:lol: cats are reachin'...The XVIIs came with briefcase/ CD and Nike touted the price at $200 for the "package". XVII+s came with no package, hence the price drop to $165.

we gotta update the thread title with no briefcase included because some peeps dont know what they are taking about :lol:

17+ were $200 retail dude

You're right tho. They were $200 at retail in the store I got them. I vividly remember when my parents bought me these. I instantly loved them but thought there would be no chance my parent would buy them because of the price tag. We were on vaca and my mom got a pretty good return from hitting the slots and she copped them for me.

Last edited:
I keep seeing a *pair* of 17's that have the color of wht/blk/red coming out sometime. Anybody have any info on them? Are the 17's or 17+?

Last edited:
theres a dude on facebook group trying to sell the new release pair for 400 shipped lol

are there any pics of the black/red pair thats in the title of the thread?? which cut are they?

There's no way the XVII+ retail price was $200. I bought them and would never have spent $200. I remember them being $165.

Last edited:
There's no way the XVII+ retail price was $200. I bought them and would never have spent $200. I remember them being $165 or $175.
Its been stated multiple times that Retailers had these on Sale prices, The Retail Price was $200 but some stores lowered the price because $200 was a lot of money for shoes in 2002 and the shoes weren't selling very well at $200

Last edited:
What are the chances these get huge mark downs like the Stealth 20 retros did? These would be an instacop at $190 or below, I'm honestly not sure why they're selling for such high retail-it doesn't look like they come with any special packaging...

What are the chances these get huge mark downs like the Stealth 20 retros did? These would be an instacop at $190 or below, I'm honestly not sure why they're selling for such high retail-it doesn't look like they come with any special packaging...
Because they can :smh:

The XVII+ was what the SE was to the XX8 and what the 18.5 was to the XVIII, takedown sigs priced lower than their counterparts. I wish I hadn't thrown my box away with the MSRP this is like popcorn in my teeth lol

The XVII+ was what the SE was to the XX8 and what the 18.5 was to the XVIII, takedown sigs priced lower than their counterparts. I wish I hadn't thrown my box away with the MSRP this is like popcorn in my teeth lol
The MSRP was $200 for the 17+ unless you can show proof it wasn't (and not a store sticker price) actual Jordan Price then stop with the $165

Back
Top Bottom