Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have to secure for my father, the Jordan 17 is his favorite model and he had the original copper pair and the french blue pair. When I told him these were releasing again he said secure them for him.

Thanks I can't wait for you to get my pair for me
Anytime pops
wink.gif

I have to secure for my father, the Jordan 17 is his favorite model and he had the original copper pair and the french blue pair. When I told him these were releasing again he said secure them for him.

So he said word for word.."SECURE them for me" :lol:

Bet Jordan is testing the Price waters, once these move at $250 they will start pricing all their retros at $250, They did the same with the Black and red 11's when retros were still 150-160 and the 11's came out at $190 and sold out in minutes.

Bet Jordan is testing the Price waters, once these move at $250 they will start pricing all their retros at $250, They did the same with the Black and red 11's when retros were still 150-160 and the 11's came out at $190 and sold out in minutes.
They've been doing this it's nothing new

They've been doing this it's nothing new

Yep. The NA Vs are priced at $220, most likely mean the remastered series moves to that price point, limited releases (Halo models) start pushing into that $300-400 range XIs move to $250-$260 and less sought after models move into the $190 price slot.

You all are over exaggerating these prices. The price will not increase. The regular retros are $190, special NA retros are $220, and these are $250 because of the technology used in this shoe. 11s will not be $250-$260 no time soon. 

You all are over exaggerating these prices. The price will not increase. The regular retros are $190, special NA retros are $220, and these are $250 because of the technology used in this shoe. 11s will not be $250-$260 no time soon. 
These shoes aren't prices at this for the tech it's because it's simply past the 14s so JB chooses to do it. They did the same with the 20s that's just how the pricing model is

These shoes aren't prices at this for the tech it's because it's simply past the 14s so JB chooses to do it. They did the same with the 20s that's just how the pricing model is
The technology of the 17 is different from the 1-14. Nothing really changed that much (except for zoom air with the 12-14) but that's about it.

The technology of the 17 is different from the 1-14. Nothing really changed that much (except for zoom air with the 12-14) but that's about it.
so what its a retro theres no new R&D going into it since it released before theres no reason for the shoes to be $250 when it comes to the tech just the JB wants it to be that way. why should these cost more than the newest flagship jordan or nike sig shoe like Lebron when  they have more updated tech than these?

They set the price to whatever they think we are willing to pay. If these cost $250 then it took 5x as much to develop than the Air Monarch? I don't think so.

Last edited:

so what its a retro theres no new R&D going into it since it released before theres no reason for the shoes to be $250 when it comes to the tech just the JB wants it to be that way. why should these cost more than the newest flagship jordan or nike sig shoe like Lebron when  they have more updated tech than these?
Look at all the materials that are used to make a Jordan 30 and then look at the materials that it takes to make a 17 (this is an exception to the rule).

Look at all the materials that are used to make a Jordan 30 and then look at the materials that it takes to make a 17 (this is an exception to the rule).
That has nothing to do what the price bro. I'm just gonna drop it you don't know what you're talking about b so there's no point in trying to tell you

I notice people keep complaining about how this shoe doesn't come in a metal case for $250. The original Copper 17's didn't come in a metal case either. They came in a box with MJ's face on the lid.

Last edited:
That has nothing to do what the price bro. I'm just gonna drop it you don't know what you're talking about b so there's no point in trying to tell you
lol straight fax b

It got nothing to with tech :lol:

How much did the original retail for?

Last edited:
The price point has everything to do w what the OG joints were going for

1's $69 .........$160 now cuz they were the cheapest sig and still are.

2's $105.........used to be cheaper, but now same price as all retros 
eyes.gif

3-12's.............around $100-$125

13-16's...........$150-160

17's................$200

18-23.............$175-180

The reason why these and newer sigs will cost more. They sale rack bound but JB never pushes em in high GR numbs like popular retros.

Back
Top Bottom