Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I wore two pairs of the OG's to the ground and something is off in the retro pics that I've seen so far. I think it is the toe box and or the texture of the leather.

Last edited:
these ran narrow for me, even with out the shroud.

depending on the material n fit of the coppers i will patiently wait for these to go lower.

It's still a shocker every time I see it. JB trying to bone consumers on the 17+. I'm sure the quality isn't anything special.

I hope people hold off and they hit discounts.
won't happen, resellers see higher retail as opportunity for higher mark up.

I wore two pairs of the OG's to the ground and something is off in the retro pics that I've seen so far. I think it is the toe box and or the texture of the leather.
could be that but the more noticeable thing imo is the cut/height of the ankle area. looks like they've botched it just like they did the 2s. the cut should be pretty much straight but seems like it's more of a curve/banana cut. very disappointing.

Last edited:
could be that but the more noticeable thing imo is the cut/height of the ankle area. looks like they've botched it just like they did the 2s. the cut should be pretty much straight but seems like it's more of a curve/banana cut. very disappointing.

I think you are referring to this part.

Last edited:
lol if this is a shoe you LOVED and they look the same (not identical) then why not cop? i mean if the retail is the issue i can understand but its not like if you wear them and someone that knows shoes comes up to you and says "hey man what J's are those? they look like 17s almost" not gunna happen, i know and you know that we all know they are 17s. Get over it, you must not truly love this shoe like you say you do if its a pass because of the ankle collar being slanted, people can complain about anything now days

Back
Top Bottom