Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Why is the price still a shocker? It's been confirmed for months. Everyone is acting like it's new news

It's news to me because I havent followed them to be honest :lol:

Dang on J23 notification caught me

Why is the price still a shocker? It's been confirmed for months. Everyone is acting like it's new news

It's still a shocker every time I see it. JB trying to bone consumers on the 17+. I'm sure the quality isn't anything special.

I hope people hold off and they hit discounts.

It's still a shocker every time I see it. JB trying to bone consumers on the 17+. I'm sure the quality isn't anything special.

I hope people hold off and they hit discounts.

It's not about quality. It's about the appeal and power of the Nike/Jordan brand. All of their clothing is overpriced too. You gotta drop $170-180 for a set of their premier tennis shirt/shorts. You can't compare their pricing on a quality basis. Think of Nike like apple. What they charge for hardware is ridiculous given what they charge for older tech on all of their base MacBooks all the way up to $2k.

these were hella narrow. but come on now. piano shroud was wild. should implemented it fully

I like these :wow:... I really wanted these when I was 14... Will not pay retail :lol:... If they get to $175 eventually, absolutely...

He said it a while back but if you go on sneakerbardetorit it's on there about the suitcase where he gives credit to zsneaker

The $250 price tag makes sense.  With NA remasters going for $220 and other retros ranging from $130-$190, its obvious that Nike is realizing raising price tags won't dramatically reduce sales, so why not do it?  Having XVII's at $250 is keeping with the theme, they aren't going to retro something for the original price tag anymore.  

While $250 is steep, I always liked these.  To be honest, I wanted every color of the XVII when they came out but being that I was like 11 or 12, and I couldn't afford to pay for kicks on my own, I only had the Carolina lows.  I see myself buying every OG colorway that comes out just because of the nostalgia factor.  

Coppers will be had and I'm curious to see what this black/red colorway looks like. 

The $250 price tag makes sense.  With NA remasters going for $220 and other retros ranging from $130-$190, its obvious that Nike is realizing raising price tags won't dramatically reduce sales, so why not do it?  Having XVII's at $250 is keeping with the theme, they aren't going to retro something for the original price tag anymore.  

While $250 is steep, I always liked these.  To be honest, I wanted every color of the XVII when they came out but being that I was like 11 or 12, and I couldn't afford to pay for kicks on my own, I only had the Carolina lows.  I see myself buying every OG colorway that comes out just because of the nostalgia factor.  

Coppers will be had and I'm curious to see what this black/red colorway looks like. 
I'm right there with you bro I had the low top black crocs

I think people didnt want to beleive the price. $200 was a shock in 2002, $250 is a shock in 2016
Yes it was.  But I wanted the white/red's regardless of the price point.  Luckily I found them on clearance Summer 03 while I was working @ Cedar Point

If they retro these again, I could definitely use another pair.  These are one of my top 5 favorite Js.

dont like the coppers enough to drop 250 on em. maybe those white/red or the college blues though.

any pics of this black/red pair?

Man,these are gonna be at least $300 up here in Canada if they're $250 US. Just can't do it, I'm not paying $350 after tax for these, briefcase or no briefcase :smh:

i think the main reason i dont like them is becaue they could have easily been a team J, nothing really crazy special about them

i think the main reason i dont like them is becaue they could have easily been a team J, nothing really crazy special about them
I have to disagree with that. Team Jordan had their own unique look that looked nothing like the sigs. These actually took different aspects from the regular 17, and almost looks identical in some spots.

Back
Top Bottom