Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

View media item 1924961

Am I the only one that thinks that little tab by the toe box is ugly as all hell??  why is that there? so much uglier than just the smooth black "Jordan" tab on the OGs. guess I'm not a fan of the +'s.
You used the wrong wording. The regular AJ17s had that Jordan tab (similar to the 13s while the 17+ has that shiny plate. OG is not the right term as the OG 17+ had that too

Good point about the 20s-are those still considered a performance model? That would make sense since $200-$250 is about the pricerange for flagship performance models... Weird if they consider 17s to fall under this category as well.

Have u ever played basketball in the 17s? Back then they were the best performing air jordans. Before i liked to play in the 14s most. 16s were very good too. 15s sucked on court.

These always seemed mad heavy for ball. Im sure the support is decent but im not sure how well they are for bball. All that smooth leather is bound to crease in no time.

I had these in college when I was broke as hell. $250 is a lot but I need these back in my life. If I could pay for them back then, I got to get my hands on them now

Not gonna work out..... See $250 is like a warning.... Basically its telling my legs,pockets and hands to stay away... I do better waiting on the college blues with the accessories...

The $250 prediction seems official. I knew it. These were almost double the price of retros when they dropped. They were never cheap. I don't know how well they will move at that price though. I was a junior in hs when they dropped and thought these were the best out of all the 17s.

These may move not the same day tho... Alot kids didn't have a chance @ these.... They were babies....

Well captain its been good in here kicking [emoji]128169[/emoji] with my brothers.... I'm off to a thread with lower prices... Thanks JB I want the college joints anyway....

$250 for some 17s?

It's not crazy. They were $200 retail back in 2002. What is crazy are retros that sold for $100 back then are now $220! Whether someone likes them or not is a different story. A 25% markup after 14 years ain't crazy.

Edit: I'm not sure now of the original msrp. I saw a box with $165 although I'm not sure if that was original or discount. Still were not cheap.

Last edited:
they were not
These look bulky and ugly compared to the actual 17

Why did they call these 17+?
Modified version of original shoes were given the + sign in the early 2000's the 2000 infra red 6 had the + because originally they were supposed to have more red and they just left the tag.

$272.50 for me with tax. Nah, I'm good. Jordan Brand can jump off of a cliff Jumpman style with their briefcase-less 17+'s.

Why is the price still a shocker? It's been confirmed for months. Everyone is acting like it's new news

Back
Top Bottom