Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have to disagree with that. Team Jordan had their own unique look that looked nothing like the sigs. These actually took different aspects from the regular 17, and almost looks identical in some spots.
i just meant 17s in general, all of them not just the +

Oh ok, gotcha. Well, that's one opinion. First time I've heard that one about the 17s, I usually hear it about anything after the XX3. Haha
oh of course and it might be because i wasnt really into shoes at that time and yeah the line has severely fallen off IMO, not performance wise but it used to be both performance and casual cool designs but not anymore. i cant see rocking any of the post 23 jordan casually but that might just be me

damn 17d are growing on me a lot. need the white/blue pair and the black ones tho. skipping these, need that lace covet

just read the title.... black/red on 5/29??? where was this and how did i miss it? pictures? what cut? Mid?

250? Hmm not sure bout that

If people pay 220+ for any older retros, the 17+ are Worth that. They were great performance basketball shoes back then with foam collar, intensive use of carbon fiber, big air units in the heel and good upper leather.
Traction was also great (played on mild dusty indoor courts).

If people pay 220+ for any older retros, the 17+ are Worth that. They were great performance basketball shoes back then with foam collar, intensive use of carbon fiber, big air units in the heel and good upper leather.

There is no way these can compete with the XXXs, performance wise.

$250 for these with a generic JB box is just highway robbery IMO... I could be wrong but I believe these will be the most expensive (retail price) JB GR pair ever. I really like these but $250 is just too much. Hopefully they go on sale/to the outlets like the 2015 Stealth XXs did.

Although I get what you're saying from a technology perspective, the demand for these and the overall look are not there for THAT price. I love the 17 but not for $250 unless it's the og college blues and black/silver

Although I get what you're saying from a technology perspective, the demand for these and the overall look are not there for THAT price. I love the 17 but not for $250 unless it's the og college blues and black/silver

Preach

Ppl are really underestimating how many ppl (like me) who had and loved these as a kid are going to go out get these a lot ppl love these and never thought they'd have a chance to get them again

Back
Top Bottom