Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

For me id take out the 21's those are too bulky looking but the 23's
smokin.gif
The 21 is my first numbered Jordan (that is not a retro) I owned. I had the White, Metallic Silver, and Black colorway.

I hope regular 17s drop next year, i'm goon on the pluses.
My thoughts exactly. I have no problem with the 17+s but I had the wht/red 17s with the case and the cover and those were way too fire. Really hope the re release. Wasn't too much of a fan of the wht/blues with the white and black cover.

Maybe you should research what the Wizards season records were BEFORE Jordan played. He did at 40 what several players in their current prime aren't doing now, with their teams failing to make the playoffs. I guess they're all washed up too huh.

Last edited:
Maybe you should research what the Wizards season records were BEFORE Jordan played. He did at 40 what several players in their current prime aren't doing now, with their teams failing to make the playoffs. I guess they're all washed up too huh.

Dude has no idea. He just over there throwing rocks at the thrown. Jordan could play in the league right now and be more effective than Kobe.

Last edited:
Dude has no idea. He just over throwing rocks at the thrown. Jordan could play in the league right now and be more effective than Kobe.

Exactly, on the morale itself, guys would rep the 275 plates an extra set, come to practice 15 mins earlier, dive for loose balls.

With Kobe, you got the opposite effect.

Jordan had the jedi psyche on you on both ends!!

Agreed this ain't going anywhere, people can believe what they want to believe.

you are wrong period

they did not retail for 200

i had both versions

as for the 250 they are charging now? :lol: nike done lost their mind

they better make these limited or they gonna ROT on shelves

^^^Can't stand when false comments like that are made. MJ LOVED the XVIIIs so much so that he snatched and wore Tate Kirbis' final test sample in games before the shoe was sent into production. The launch color (Black/Royal) didn't release until All Star weekend 2003, but Jordan began wearing the White/Royal in November, after wearing the Croc XVII+ for only a few weeks.. That's a fact. MJ wore the FBI's a few games simply to help push the Team Brand more.

:lol: @ Washington years "washed up" wow...he averaged 20+, shot over 45%, scored between 30-40 several times, dropped 51, finished top 10 in MVP voting. You cats must be pretty young.

I LOVE my xviii's

i remove the carbon fiber insole whenever i wear them casually and my god so comfortable

arent they double stacked zoom?

When you're supposedly the greatest player of all time and you can't make the playoffs as team captain, you are washed up at that point... Same as Kobe this season. MJ should've never returned to the Wiz, he embarassed himself by doing so.

Dude has no idea. He just over there throwing rocks at the thrown. Jordan could play in the league right now and be more effective than Kobe.

Kobe is washed up at this point too... At a certain point this happens to every player unless they leave when they are at the top. Kobe playing on a team as bad as the current Lakers is laughable, as was Jordan playing on the Wiz at 40 and not even making the playoffs.. I don't care what his stats were, if you can't even win enough games to make the playoffs, nobody gives a sh*t about your team-that's basketball.

Kobe is washed up at this point too... At a certain point this happens to every player unless they leave when they are at the top. Kobe playing on a team as bad as the current Lakers is laughable, as was Jordan playing on the Wiz at 40 and not even making the playoffs.. I don't care what his stats were, if you can't even win enough games to make the playoffs, nobody gives a sh*t about your team-that's basketball.
When you're supposedly the greatest player of all time and you can't make the playoffs as team captain, you are washed up at that point... Same as Kobe this season. MJ should've never returned to the Wiz, he embarassed himself by doing so.
so is it about the team or the player? You played both sides. No one denied Kevin Love's greatness when he failed to take the TWolves to the playoffs. Jordan said himself he returned to get the franchise into a better direction. He got them 20-30 more wins in a competitive Eastern conference. Work accomplished. But the fact you call him the "washed up GOAT" is baseless. Maybe you felt he should have defied age and time? There wasn't anything more he could have done statistically to get them into the playoffs.

so is it about the team or the player? You played both sides. No one denied Kevin Love's greatness when he failed to take the TWolves to the playoffs. Jordan said himself he returned to get the franchise into a better direction. He got them 20-30 more wins in a competitive Eastern conference. Work accomplished. But the fact you call him the "washed up GOAT" is baseless. Maybe you felt he should have defied age and time? There wasn't anything more he could have done statistically to get them into the playoffs.

No, I felt he should have flat out stayed out of the NBA. Also, as a TEAM captain, you have a responsibility to keep your team together-if you read the stories about MJ during the 2 Wiz seasons, he did the exact opposite. He was a megalomaniac with not just his coach but also other players on the squad. In fact, MJ even mentally traumatized Kwame Brown with his bullying/abuse to the point he reduced Brown to tears in front of the team. Google stories about MJ's 2 seasons on the Wiz-they were not pretty.. He was frustrated that he could not play like he used to and, MJ being MJ, took it out on the team.

Last edited:
Alright everybody just calm down. The million dollar question is who's buying? I am!!!

They original msrp was 165 I had them I remember like it was yesterday id bet my life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom