Air Jordan 17+ Retro "Copper" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No, I felt he should have flat out stayed out of the NBA. Also, as a TEAM captain, you have a responsibility to keep your team together-if you read the stories about MJ during the 2 Wiz seasons, he did the exact opposite. He was a megalomaniac with not just his coach but also other players on the squad. In fact, MJ even mentally traumatized Kwame Brown with his bullying/abuse to the point he reduced Brown to tears in front of the team. Google stories about MJ's 2 seasons on the Wiz-they were not pretty.. He was frustrated that he could not play like he used to and, MJ being MJ, took it out on the team.

lulz ..this dude right here talkin about MJ/Kobe embarrassing themselves n hes siding with got dayum kwame brown?!

...frustrated over his play?
...google stories?
Many of us actually remember ..but thanks, you keep that up :smile:

MJ gonna MJ :smokin

Back on topic...

OG pricing
XVII hi (3 colors) - $200
XVII lo (3 colors) - $150
XVII + (1 color) - $165
XVII mule (2 colors) - $100
..for the kids out there in denial, facts

IMO the white sole on those Blk/Red XVII +(+)'s :tongue: is a good look but I'm not sold on the red suede or the msrp...

LoL @ "Google the stories". You do know worse Bulls stories exist right?

Back to the shoes, nothing about the Black and Reds asks $250..

All this debate about whether the OG Crocs were $165 or $200, well they're $250 now. Yeah it's a little steep but its not like complaining on NT about a crazy price increase will change anything.

These will sell at $250 but they might make it long enough for a discount, depends on production numbers. It sucks that the price increase is as large as it is but Nike/JB will continue to do it because we will continue to buy their products.

There is no debate about the original price. FACT: The original croc 17 was 164.99, this should just be put on the home page already.

happy to say...with all the that came out and all the heat coming, i'll be able to pass on these with no rAgret

I hope they fixed this with the new ones. 17s always fall apart. Smh

I never had that issue with my 17's. I actually just wore them to the gym and they were great.
View media item 1968486
I will get the Crocs bit debating if I should wait a bit to see if they drop in price. Will have to check the locator to see if these will be everywhere or only at some spots.

Back
Top Bottom