Air Jordan 13 "Flint" May 30, 2020

1E6E02A1-6D06-4522-93A8-F8AC81E24169.jpeg

Wore my 2005 pair today, looking forward to next month’s release :nthat:

I’m wondering if these got delayed again because on the FTL app these were listed as 5/30 and now they put those 5’s that are mixed with the 3 og colors instead.

Still on my 4 pair minimum......these are my shoe of the year. I'm hoping patience is a virtue on these.....I cannot wait to have them in hand. I remember I couldn't stop staring at them in 7-8th grade when they came out.

Still on my 4 pair minimum......these are my shoe of the year. I'm hoping patience is a virtue on these.....I cannot wait to have them in hand. I remember I couldn't stop staring at them in 7-8th grade when they came out.
I couldn't agree more! These are my favorite 13's and one of my grails.

had 3 pairs of the 05s and got rid of them... still have the 2010 pair which is crisp but no 3m makes them kinda lame lol...the 05 pair was perfect though

had 3 pairs of the 05s and got rid of them... still have the 2010 pair which is crisp but no 3m makes them kinda lame lol...the 05 pair was perfect though
The only flaw the 05's had was that pink glue that bleeds on the pods and the side of the toebox.

Absolutely cannot wait for these. Will be the first Flint I have ever owned.
Ditto, never had these, copped some of the other og cw’s during the 90’s. Didn’t keep up with the retros of the flints, but wanted them.
Due to the current situation, this will be the only shoes I’m copping, for now.

Its the colored dye from the midsole bleeding into the pods due to wear and moisture. I really could not tell you if that has ever or could ever be fixed.
I never owned the og flints do you know if this was a problem with those as well? I know with the 2010's I didnt have a problem and I wore those over a hundred times.

The "pink" look comes mostly from the black/red , white/red, grey toe pairs where the midsole has the red suede on them.

Back
Top Bottom