AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

wtf you talking about 13's lookin spectacular lately
Oh really?

IMG_9767.jpeg

Not noticeable in person when you see it on someone's feet. Much ado about nothing.
Even if you don't see it when on feet its still there and actually can do more harm than good for ones feet over time. This is something I know from experience with toesprings. I had some running shoes that ended up giving me something called a mortons neuroma and its actually incredibly painful when you have a flare up when walking around. The lower the drop in the front of the sneakers the better. If you do a search on Google about why toe springs are bad you would see what I mean.

Last edited:
Even if you don't see it when on feet its still there and actually can do more harm than good for ones feet over time. This is something I know from experience with toesprings. I had some running shoes that ended up giving me something called a mortons neuroma and its actually incredibly painful when you have a flare up when walking around. The lower the drop in the front of the sneakers the better. If you do a search on Google about why toe springs are bad you would see what I mean.
I'm positive what you're saying is true and factual but in regards to these being bad for your feet, that's most retro Jordans in general tho... Everyone jokes about how uncomfortable 4s are yet we buy them in droves. You even see a lot of the older cats on here say how they can't wear certain models because their feet just can't take it anymore. As crazy as it sounds, I don't think the average retro customer has comfort on his/her priority list when buying a new drop.

I'm positive what you're saying is true and factual but in regards to these being bad for your feet, that's most retro Jordans in general tho... Everyone jokes about how uncomfortable 4s are yet we buy them in droves. You even see a lot of the older cats on here say how they can't wear certain models because their feet just can't take it anymore. As crazy as it sounds, I don't think the average retro customer has comfort on his/her priority list when buying a new drop.

The real complaint should be that the shoes are often less comfortable than the OGs, toe spring or not. And toe spring just looks bad. No reason we should have to settle for either.

The real complaint should be that the shoes are often less comfortable than the OGs, toe spring or not. And toe spring just looks bad. No reason we should have to settle for either.

For sure. The OG 4 and 5 were some of thd most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Even the 99 and 2000 retros were pretty close. Then they just gutted them and said F comfort. Nobody cares lol. At least they're finally getting a little better.

For sure. The OG 4 and 5 were some of thd most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Even the 99 and 2000 retros were pretty close. Then they just gutted them and said F comfort. Nobody cares lol. At least they're finally getting a little better.
They sacrificed comfort for durability. 4s and 5s are bricks, but the midsole doesn’t discolor and takes longer to crumble. Personally, I’d prefer a comfy shoe that will crumble in 8-10 years over a brick that will crumble in 15 🤷🏾‍♂️

They sacrificed comfort for durability. 4s and 5s are bricks, but the midsole doesn’t discolor and takes longer to crumble. Personally, I’d prefer a comfy shoe that will crumble in 8-10 years over a brick that will crumble in 15 🤷🏾‍♂️

The funny/ironic thing about this is that NT and other forums back in the day seem largely to blame. But 20 or so years ago when people complained about this, it wasn’t yet established that a large number of the most popular old shoes would be rereleased over and over again frequently enough to make the crumbling kind of a moot point by now. People complained about it back then because the small number of folks who still had their OGs couldn’t wear them anymore and because things were retroed so infrequently.

Back
Top Bottom