Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

The 09s are fine I wore them all the time until sole seperation recently I been slacking with buying the glue

It's not good to wear them in those conditions though they are gonna hold up now but your increasing the yellow process rapidly

Shoes are meant to be worn. I get more satisfaction wearing them often than wearing them sparingly and having them stay near DS. They're tanks too. Hardly any signs of wear for me after ten.

The same stuff that if applied wrong can cause sole separation............nah I'm good.
Being applied wrong isnt the cause of sole seperation.......Its idiots who cant follow directions that dont put an ice pack on the inside of the shoe to keep the heat from the sun from melting the glue. The process definitely isnt idiot proof, so if you`re an idiot, id strongly suggest not doing it or paying someone else to do it for you, lol.

Being applied wrong isnt the cause of sole seperation.......Its idiots who cant follow directions that dont put an ice pack on the inside of the shoe to keep the heat from the sun from melting the glue. The process definitely isnt idiot proof, so if you`re an idiot, id strongly suggest not doing it or paying someone else to do it for you, lol.

Don't see the point. I don't have a problem with soles turning yellow... it's my shoes who am I preserving them for

Want to cop but can't get past the pl height. It's og but the mesh height isn't, which makes these look off. I loved the 2009 pair ad the 2000, even the 96 pair looks dope but I'm not sure about these

Don't see the point. I don't have a problem with soles turning yellow... it's my shoes who am I preserving them for
Dont see the point? You complained about yellowing...........well, if you dont like yellowing, use the sole sauce to get them back to the original color and wear them out so they yellow again and use the sauce again.

Dont see the point? You complained about yellowing...........well, if you dont like yellowing, use the sole sauce to get them back to the original color and wear them out so they yellow again and use the sauce again.

Actually I didn't. I said to someone else it's not good to wear them in the conditions he was wearing them in after he said "still icy blue after snow, salt and other conditions" I made the assumption that he wanted to keep them icy blue, so I just added my two cents and said "dude it's not good to wear them in snow, and salt if you like the blue sole"....... I don't care about $200 dollar sneakers going yellow.. it's an inevitable thing....that's the least of my worries.

Complained? Lol reading is fundamental I know it's a thread and it's a lot of words and pages in here but keep up.

Last edited:
I dont remember 10s being too bad. 12s were stupid though. Way too clunky.

I love to play in the 10s actually prefer them over the 11, 12 and even 13. 14 were the best air jordans to play basketball when they were released in oct 1998. Nice court feel and midfoot support.

Not sure about you guys, but i CANNOT go back to wearing the small patent leather 11s anymore, SMDH. Need another SJ to have this done...........Only thing that will satisfy me.
View media item 2311540
Breds are my favorite 11 and idk if I can buy the 2012 pair now after seeing these. Guess I'll wait it out

Concords NEED to be done this year. :nerd:

Last edited:
Breds are my favorite 11 and idk if I can buy the 2012 pair now after seeing these. Guess I'll wait it out

Nope. its gonna be a dark/navy/french blue patent leather and white upper (what ive heard anyway, cant remmeber the last time the source of that info was wrong tho).

HOPEFULLY they`ll do them next year........

Last edited:

Nope. its gonna be a dark/navy/french blue patent leather and white upper (what ive heard anyway, cant remmeber the last time the source of that info was wrong tho).

HOPEFULLY they`ll do them next year........
if true count me in and take my money.

Back
Top Bottom