Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yes it shows up on footaction and champs
I 'm not seing anything on either site or app. I also got the FA e-mail yesterday but it just has the all star releases for the week AJ 6,13, and 1 and then at the bottom in the "also available" section it mentions spacejam 11 for 2/17 with no details.

I 'm not seing anything on either site or app. I also got the FA e-mail yesterday but it just has the all star releases for the week AJ 6,13, and 1 and then at the bottom in the "also available" section it mentions spacejam 11 for 2/17 with no details.

It's on champ's app but nothing available in my locations. Believe is only in New Orleans locations for AS weekend.

View media item 2331494

I grabbed a size 8 in store on release day, I wore my 2012 Bred 11's today (which always seemed tight) and out of curitisoty I put one of each on - feels like my 8.5 Bred and size 8 Jam fit the exact same.

Anybody else feel like these run big?

I grabbed a size 8 in store on release day, I wore my 2012 Bred 11's today (which always seemed tight) and out of curitisoty I put one of each on - feels like my 8.5 Bred and size 8 Jam fit the exact same.

Yes the 2016 space jam do run TTS. All the pass XI retro I had to go half size up.

Last edited:
Picked up the 72-10's and Black Toe 1's instead of the Space Jams (picked up 6 pairs at NTNY on RD) during the Grand Opening HoH in Times Square last week.

Thinking of either returning the 72-10's or selling em. How much can I sell those off for?

Last edited:
Picked up the 72-10's and Black Toe 1's instead of the Space Jams (picked up 6 pairs at NTNY on RD) during the Grand Opening HoH in Times Square last week.

Thinking of either returning the 72-10's or selling em. How much can I sell those off for?
 i was there too. i had gold wristband and didnt get in until like 7pm. all i managed to grab was blacktoes. all the other 1s were gone. 72-10s and spacejams were suuuuper plentiful tho. i went back the next morning and they still had em.

If it weren't for the jams ruining every 11 prior to this release those 72-10's would have been snapped up. If only JB started the remastered 11's with those.

i was there too. i had gold wristband and didnt get in until like 7pm. all i managed to grab was blacktoes. all the other 1s were gone. 72-10s and spacejams were suuuuper plentiful tho. i went back the next morning and they still had em.

Last edited:

Run a half size too big.

Last edited:
I'm a wide 8.5. Tried on my 8 and it felt good lengthwise but still felt a bit narrow, probably will stick with 8.5.

I'm a wide 8.5. Tried on my 8 and it felt good lengthwise but still felt a bit narrow, probably will stick with 8.5.

Same here - I prefer my shoes a bit snug if anything, specially 11's with the horrible ankle creasing. If I can double up for retail, I would most likely get a size 8.5 just to be able to wear thicker socks with them in the winter. Always stay in 11's and 12's during the colder seasons.

Just saw that the size 8 I copped from the FNL wishlist, there was actually size 9 shoes in it. :smh:
First time that's happened to me, now who got the size 8 Jams in a size 9 box? That size 8 was for a birthday gift coming up. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom