Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

currently the champs only has the SJ 11 etc etc restock here in NOLA, so if you missed them, this is your chance.

i got my 2 pair already, i'm cool. 

You guys all pay for that j23app? Is it worth it? I haven't really looked into it but I've been hearing a lot about it. 

it's only $1.99, which is the price of a pair of shoelaces

absolutely worth it...support the man
I don't mind supporting a good app. Just looking for reviews man, I've spent well over $1.99 on crappy apps multiple times but I've been hearing a lot about this one on this forum so it's got me interested. 

I don't mind supporting a good app. Just looking for reviews man, I've spent well over $1.99 on crappy apps multiple times but I've been hearing a lot about this one on this forum so it's got me interested. 

all good, bro. well in addition to the release calender, there's push notifications for the latest articles and announcements, including restocks. seems to get the jump on color codes, pics, and release dates ahead of some of the other sneaker info sources. also a tab with history of every jordan model and team jordan member.

well worth the $1.99 imo

all good, bro. well in addition to the release calender, there's push notifications for the latest articles and announcements, including restocks. seems to get the jump on color codes, pics, and release dates ahead of some of the other sneaker info sources. also a tab with history of every jordan model and team jordan member.

well worth the $1.99 imo
Yeah I'd be interested in anything that alerts me to restocks quickly. Has the app helped you get anything good off restocks?

Yeah I'd be interested in anything that alerts me to restocks quickly. Has the app helped you get anything good off restocks?

havent copped from those restocks...been tempted, but def was helpful to get that alert. last few were toro 4s, wool 12s, and wht/red 11 lows just from the past week and a half or so.

Is it me or NikeStore hasn't done a big restock in years?

They changed how they do it.
For example, Nike now sends invites to purchase certain restocked products via the Nike+ app.
Last week or so they did the black metallic vs and red foam pros.
Nike also has been sending a ton of products to outlets for outlet releases. Near Christmas, a ton of outlets we allocated different products at the same time. Some got legend blue XIs. Some got 72-10s. Some got the stealth XXs and so on and so on.

well worth the $1.99 imo

Honestly, I haven't eaten off of the apps info in a while. It's not because of the app tho. It's because so many sources are out there and it's so much competition.

For example, Nike now sends invites to purchase certain restocked products via the Nike+ app.
Nike also has been sending a ton of products to outlets for outlet releases. Near Christmas, a ton of outlets we allocated different products at the same time. Some got legend blue XIs. Some got 72-10s. Some got the stealth XXs and so on and so on.
I prefer the old method they used to restock shoes. I do like the in-store restocks too but too many resellers are there.

I prefer the old method they used to restock shoes. I do like the in-store restocks too but too many resellers are there.

the old method only benefitted bot users. this throttles things and actually allows select people to get pairs.

Yeah I just have an issue picking up Jordans and then I miss all the restocks lol so I want something to alert me asap on restocks but nothing seems to be able to work against the bots. 

Yeah I just have an issue picking up Jordans and then I miss all the restocks lol so I want something to alert me asap on restocks but nothing seems to be able to work against the bots. 

The $1.99 is worth it imo.
Not just for restocks but for informational alerts. Also, J23 doesn't spam you like some of these free services. It's OD annoying to me.

Anyone notice that these Space Jams run a little long? I'm usually an 11 in Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s ... but with these I had to go to 10.5. I'm thinking of buying the Georgetown lows off of stockx or airgoat but not sure if I should follow suit with the 10.5 or go 11 like I usually do.

Anyone notice that these Space Jams run a little long? I'm usually an 11 in Jordan 1s, 3s, 4s ... but with these I had to go to 10.5. I'm thinking of buying the Georgetown lows off of stockx or airgoat but not sure if I should follow suit with the 10.5 or go 11 like I usually do.

Stay tts for Georgetown lows

Yeah mine run long also but still comfortable
It's the crazy long laces that bother me

Luckily ran into this video and thought I'd share. Very insightful information here. It looks like JB did these right and didn't skimp out on the tech after all. Love it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom