Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

yeah these fit barely a little bigger than 72-10s becasue i get little heel slippage too

gonna order 54" laces cause these stock 56" too long smh

Not sure about you guys, but i CANNOT go back to wearing the small patent leather 11s anymore, SMDH. Need another SJ to have this done...........Only thing that will satisfy me.
View media item 2311540

man i had my doubt's that this was real but I just watched the video lol

watching him paint the sole with out taping the white midsole gave me hella anxiety :lol:

i wouldnt customize them to breds just cause MJ never wore them but good job nonetheless on the customs...and i want to rock these so badly but im waiting to find the right insole to put in these so they fit perfect... im having the same problem where my heel is slipping in the back... i went with my true size also... still going to keep them though and not change sizes i just need an insole and im good

Icy blue sole is king. Around 10 wears, and some in wet, snowy, salty conditions, and silly frosty.

Man dude did his thing in that custom bred video.. thought I was in for some nonsense but he snapped on that.... pretty dope.

Icy blue sole is king. Around 10 wears, and some in wet, snowy, salty conditions, and silly frosty.

It's not good to wear them in those conditions though they are gonna hold up now but your increasing the yellow process rapidly

I honestly don't care for the blue ish tint on the soles of these release. I prefer the 09 release, and quality wise the older 00 09 releases were the way to go. Lastly around Christmas I saw everyone and their MaMas with the 45 on the back heel haha, I am too used to the 23 on the back heel.

Looks wise I know you might have your preference.

But have you actually worn them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom