Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

lol at 09 quality being even half way decent
Trippin
And if you actually wear your shoes that blue tint will go away
Yep! It's a slow process but that deep blue tint does fade away. It's actually sort of beautiful. And its getting clear...not yellow. Now I have worn mine in the rain so that probably played a part. But I got multiples and this is my beater pair
smokin.gif

I honestly don't care for the blue ish tint on the soles of these release. I prefer the 09 release, and quality wise the older 00 09 releases were the way to go. Lastly around Christmas I saw everyone and their MaMas with the 45 on the back heel haha, I am too used to the 23 on the back heel.
name + "MaMas" + 09 > 16 = Opinion null and void

the only 11s worse than the 09 space jams was the CDP...and ya the blue tint will yellow after you wear it a handful of times... so if you like the yellow soles you will get them :lol:

name + "MaMas" + 09 > 16 = Opinion null and void

You're just one opinion, I am entitled to my own my brother, you like what you like and I like what I like. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What does my name have to do with anything? It's Portuguese, I am from Brasil.

Haven't been on Jordan's, always been a dunk air max individual, relax, you ain't getting paid to be on this forum

Last edited:
You're just one opinion, I am entitled to my own my brother, you like what you like and I like what I like. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

What does my name have to do with anything? It's Portuguese, I am from Brasil.

Haven't been on Jordan's, always been a dunk air max individual, relax, you ain't getting paid to be on this forum
Thats just my opinion fam, lol.

the only 11s worse than the 09 space jams was the CDP...and ya the blue tint will yellow after you wear it a handful of times... so if you like the yellow soles you will get them
laugh.gif
I actually passed on that CDP. The just didn't look right to me. Crazy thing is that I never regretted it. And now its pointless since both shoes retroed independently with much better quality

the only 11s worse than the 09 space jams was the CDP...and ya the blue tint will yellow after you wear it a handful of times... so if you like the yellow soles you will get them :lol:

I actually passed on that CDP. The just didn't look right to me. Crazy thing is that I never regretted it. And now its pointless since both shoes retroed independently with much better quality

That CDP stuff was a scam :lol:
I think only a couple shoes from that series hasn't retrod if it was an OG color.

That CDP stuff was a scam
laugh.gif

I think only a couple shoes from that series hasn't retrod if it was an OG color.
10/13 and the 16/7 packs were nice though. All 4 had good quality. Actually the CDP 13 is better than the recent retro. It even has the OG shape. Everything was horrible and didn't bother to copp

Cdp 10 needs to drop but jb gives no love at all to og 10s.

Btw, I might be finally getting my pair of these but when i look at pics, I'm not looking what i see. Im so used to the 09 pair that I'm not sure about these. I know the pl is og but damn it's pretty high. Never thought I'd be bothered by blue sole either but i liked the clear on the 09. I'm torn

I bought these shoes tts and adjusted the laces so they wont look like bunny ears. Im a 10.5 in all my Jordans but this year's release my heels are just sliding on the back of the shoe, any suggestions on how i can fix this without tightening the laces too much that they look like bunny ears?

I bought these shoes tts and adjusted the laces so they wont look like bunny ears. Im a 10.5 in all my Jordans but this year's release my heels are just sliding on the back of the shoe, any suggestions on how i can fix this without tightening the laces too much that they look like bunny ears?
Tie them tighter and tuck the tie behind the tongue so it doesn't show

Insert thicker insoles, or put thin insoles on top.

If the heel slippage is excessive you might need to do use an combination of force shield ( to reduce space in the toe box area) and add a slim insole on top of your current one to reduce room on top( I used ALdo's terry insole) . Good luck

I honestly don't care for the blue ish tint on the soles of these release. I prefer the 09 release, and quality wise the older 00 09 releases were the way to go. Lastly around Christmas I saw everyone and their MaMas with the 45 on the back heel haha, I am too used to the 23 on the back heel.

I agree, they should have used the sole like on the 72-10

Back
Top Bottom