Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm hopping on the OG hooping shoe team.

Converse-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-II_dezeen_468_6.jpg

If it worked for them, it'll work for me

Can't wait to get my pair. Gonna beat the out of these ugly shoes and then sell them on eBay for retail down the road [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you work there and you brag bout 40%, wtf u in snkrs app coppin lebron 14s? Sheesh.
Sold a pair of shoes i got on discount that i didnt want to someone local for $180, i only paid $120. Got the Lebron 14s for $190....used the $60 i made from selling the 8s to make up for not getting a discount on the Lebrons.

Whats the argument now? lol Win win........

Sold a pair of shoes i got on discount that i didnt want to someone local for $180, i only paid $120. Got the Lebron 14s for $190....used the $60 i made from selling the 8s to make up for not getting a discount on the Lebrons.

Whats the argument now? lol Win win........

Lol so you're saying you didn't get a discount on lebrons?? not impressed.

So were those "early pairs"  UA fugazi or nah? 

The ones from IG...2muchsol3 and chickenwop

Last edited:
You're nikes #1 prime target for people that keep buying retros with inflated prices. Nike can raise the Msrp to $300, takeaway the tech, and you will gladly pay exact change.

If you think retro tech and inflated price don't go hand in hand, just go visit the retro 15 thread and see how many of us have gotten discounts from Nike false advertising of shoe's tech.

Idk about all that, they at least have to be comfortable I'm not playing ball in em but at least get a quality
It's the myspace angles making the 72-10 look better.
lmao @ "MySpace angles"

I honestly don't care for the blue ish tint on the soles of these release. I prefer the 09 release, and quality wise the older 00 09 releases were the way to go. Lastly around Christmas I saw everyone and their MaMas with the 45 on the back heel haha, I am too used to the 23 on the back heel.

Last edited:
I honestly don't care for the blue ish tint on the soles of these release. I prefer the 09 release, and quality wise the older 00 09 releases were the way to go. Lastly around Christmas I saw everyone and their MaMas with the 45 on the back heel haha, I am too used to the 23 on the back heel.
lol at 09 quality being even half way decent
Trippin
And if you actually wear your shoes that blue tint will go away

Trippin
roll.gif
I'll see whatsup with these 2016's, i personally tried on an 09 pair and they were comfy because they weren't laced up very tight,

and i say quality because usually sneakers now days are being made from cheaper materials quality normally isn't there especially Jordans.

Nike Dunks i think on the other hand have an edge over Jordans with Quality and Comfort.

My Mahogany Hemps from 04 feel like i'm wearing slippers around the house
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Trippin

:rofl: I'll see whatsup with these 2016's, i personally tried on an 09 pair and they were comfy because they weren't laced up very tight,
and i say quality because usually sneakers now days are being made from cheaper materials quality normally isn't there especially Jordans.

Nike Dunks i think on the other hand have an edge over Jordans with Quality and Comfort.

My Mahogany Hemps from 04 feel like i'm wearing slippers around the house :lol:
nah man quality is better than 8-7 years ago for the most part, that had to be the worst era for quality. 09 to 14'. Just look at the 12s for example, 11s too. Quality back then was doodoo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom