Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm talking about when playing basketball in them, but I see your point :tongue::nerd:

Just implied that.

I forgot that this is a site where people buy basketball shoes for not playing basketball in them....
Lol.. funny but true,.guys I know balled in Nikes and wear their Js for causal wear.
laugh.gif

whats the best way to store these? i dont plan on wearing them for a while and dont want the soles to yellow should i take out all the paper/plastic? put the shoes in a different container?

I don't know where to post this but I have a question. I just sold some Blk/Infrared 6's on Ebay. obviously 100% authentic, but now the guy gets the kicks and he messages me saying they aren't real. meanwhile I bought them myself when they dropped. I think he might try to open a claim for a refund and then send me a fake pair in return or something. seems very sketchy. what should I do?

I don't know where to post this but I have a question. I just sold some Blk/Infrared 6's on Ebay. obviously 100% authentic, but now the guy gets the kicks and he messages me saying they aren't real. meanwhile I bought them myself when they dropped. I think he might try to open a claim for a refund and then send me a fake pair in return or something. seems very sketchy. what should I do?
I sold a brand new 3D printer on ebay and the guy claimed it didnt work.  I tried to fight it and ebay sided with the buyer.  The buyer shipped back a different printer that was broken and had glue residue all over it.  In the end, ebay charged me the commission, return shipping and I was out a brand new 3D printer.  Ebay's response was that's the risk of doing business.

you're probably effed no matter what you do.  But if you offer him his money back if he ships the shoes back you can at least avoid paying the ebay comissions.  Probably gonna get a box of trash back tho.

Last edited:
I told him to post them on Nike Talk to get Legit Check on them to prove to him they're real. idk man this Ebay **** got me effed up.

I sold a brand new 3D printer on ebay and the guy claimed it didnt work.  I tried to fight it and ebay sided with the buyer.  The buyer shipped back a different printer that was broken and had glue residue all over it.  In the end, ebay charged me the commission, return shipping and I was out a brand new 3D printer.  Ebay's response was that's the risk of doing business.

you're probably effed no matter what you do.  But if you offer him his money back if he ships the shoes back you can at least avoid paying the ebay comissions.  Probably gonna get a box of trash back tho.
i'm curious, what was the ebay feedback for the guy that bought the printer? i just wonder if stuff like this happens with buyer with a lot of positive feedback or just low/no feedback folks

i'm curious, what was the ebay feedback for the guy that bought the printer? i just wonder if stuff like this happens with buyer with a lot of positive feedback or just low/no feedback folks
feedback of 172, has 4 negatives in the last 12mos

Good luck buddy.i hope you get your kicks back. It really sucks that legit sellers and buyers always end up giving up trusting people cause of crap moves like that

You dumb if you think you won raffles cause you "put in work". There's people who put more "work" than you and didn't win. I put in less work than you and I won 3 raffles, copped 2. Plain and simple: you just got lucky. Ain't got to do with any "work" put in [emoji]128514[/emoji]
think he means increasing your odds by getting more tickets as being work. Me and the wife put in a ticket each for some Yeezys and the store only had 18 pairs with 450 raffle tickets entered. She hit for my size. I call that favor not luck...[emoji]128521[/emoji] [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Same ish happened to me awhile back. If you know your joints authentic then f that buyer!

I only buy local or retail. I trust no one. The stories are horrific.

you should post the ebay buyers name so everyone could stay away from him. good luck but ebayyyyy is notorious for siding with the buyer. as long as they get paid they don't give two @#!$

72-10. 6 rings. It ain't the shoes dog. Good enough for MJ. Good enough for me.

It was the best at the time. Elite players play with modern elite tech. No one sports retros for all 82 games now a days. That's suicide.

I'm sure retros would still be cool if they were actually built the same as the originals. Nike/JB been short cutting retros for years now.

Lol where you been eastbay had 1 and finishline had 2

Honestly I don't think it was a restock with finishline. The site was just exploited with the whole backdoor/wishlist trick. I ate using it but honestly that trick killed any large scale restock. The stock was pretty much pillaged

Playing basketball in a shoe designed in the 90s doesn't sound very wise.

It was the best at the time. Elite players play with modern elite tech. No one sports retros for all 82 games now a days. That's suicide.
No one plays all 82 games even in the newest ball sneakers that come out. Plenty of college and NBA players play in 90s tech sneakers. Not sure what you watching. Even certain common wears on the court are older tech.
Xs being one of the most comfortable

I'm sure retros would still be cool if they were actually built the same as the originals. Nike/JB been short cutting retros for years now.

Idk if ppl who never owned Og's realized that they had flaws also. Nike took a huge dive when it came to quality leatherwise. Take 5s for example, 3m is a nice material buy material they used would start to chip and flake off, so changing it to what it is right now makes perfect sense just like tinting soles blue to keep soles clear longer to stop the crybabies complaining about yellowing. Can't say everything they do is negative

Last edited:
Playing in current shoes makes more sense. There's a reason companies keep innovating and continue to produce new tech. If they updated retros with new tech ppl would still find ways to complain "they just don't have that og feel" or, "why can't Nike just give us the original". Honestly take jordan 1s then take 31s and see how far tech has come

Last edited:

Idk if ppl who never owned Og's realized that they had flaws also. Nike took a huge dive when it came to quality leatherwise. Take 5s for example, 3m is a nice material buy material they used would start to chip and flake off, so changing it to what it is right now makes perfect sense just like tinting soles blue to keep soles clear longer to stop the crybabies complaining about yellowing. Can't say everything they do is negative
I don't follow or maybe you don't know what I'm talking about.

Back
Top Bottom