Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I hate to say it.......But I dont see how i was able to get 3 pair of SJ for myself and 5 extra mens sizes and there are folks out here that didnt get a pair at all.

If you missed out, you HAD to either be broke at the time, lazy as hell or simply not in the know about sneaker releases.

If you actually put in work at more than 3 stores or 3 websites...........you`re just not lucky B.

Last edited:
I hate to say it.......But I dont see how i was able to get 3 pair of SJ for myself and 5 extra mens sizes and there are folks out here that didnt get a pair at all.

If you missed out, you HAD to either be broke at the time, lazy as hell or simply not in the know about sneaker releases.

If you actually put in work at more than 3 stores or 3 websites...........you`re just not lucky B.

:smh: at this statement.

:smh: at this statement.
Just being real bro........ Something is wrong, Karma is dead, luck is non existant, lol.

Some people just aren't that good with buying high demand shoes.
My boy never got a pair and he's on here. He got cancelled by one of those overseas sites and never could log in quick enough for the restocks.
It's my fault tho because someone returned his size at finishline and I failed to grab them for him. I just looked at them and checked out then remembered he needed them when I was already home :lol:

My boy never got a pair and he's on here. He got cancelled by one of those overseas sites and never could log in quick enough for the restocks.
It's my fault tho because someone returned his size at finishline and I failed to grab them for him. I just looked at them and checked out then remembered he needed them when I was already home
laugh.gif
And this list goes on, again and again
But these are the people that we call friends
laugh.gif

It's my fault tho because someone returned his size at finishline and I failed to grab them for him. I just looked at them and checked out then remembered he needed them when I was already home :lol:

:lol:

Yo... I felt bad B.
Like not a single spider sense tingled when I had his 10.5 in my hand. My only thought was "why isn't it a 10 or 9.5."

Got on Xbox live and immediately remembered the homie. Told him the petty news and he just shrugged it off. Then I made him carry me in overwatch.

Ain't that right Undefined Undefined ddddd?

Yo... I felt bad B.
Like not a single spider sense tingled when I had his 10.5 in my hand. My only thought was "why isn't it a 10 or 9.5."

Got on Xbox live and immediately remembered the homie. Told him the petty news and he just shrugged it off. Then I made him carry me in overwatch.

Ain't that right Undefined Undefined ddddd?
10.5? Bro, that's my size too, so I'm really bummed for homey.

It's my fault tho because someone returned his size at finishline and I failed to grab them for him. I just looked at them and checked out then remembered he needed them when I was already home
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yo... I felt bad B.

Ain't that right @Ace93ddddd?
i hate u

I mean, some people just dont have the juice..........lol.

Doesnt sound like he tried too hard either tho, TBH.

I mean, some people just dont have the juice..........lol.

Doesnt sound like he tried too hard either tho, TBH.
  Just so that others can learn from the work that you put in,  what did you do different to obtain this shoe that was so easy that others in here found difficult to get?

Just so that others can learn from the work that you put in,  what did you do different to obtain this shoe that was so easy that others in here found difficult to get?
I tried..........I put in raffle tickets at several different places, won 3 manual raffles and 5 reservation apps with footlocker/champs/footaction. My girl wears GS sizes so she put in for my size and hers, same thing i did.

Gonna have to agree with dude above. This shoe was available damn near everywhere except Payless and in mass quantities. Regardless of how high demand was there were multiple ways you could've have copped either online or in-store.

I did exactly that. I put in 6 different reservations on the app none won, I got through on a euro website only to find out a day later that my pair was cancelled because of overselling. If I had gotten an email just a couple hrs earlier I think i would've been able to grab a pair on shoepalace late night on release day since they had stock. Most places around my way had either app reservations or fcfs. The restocks are pure by chance if you check in on this thread at the ight time and moment. So maybe it's just not that person's luck or day or whatever you wanna call it.

They were available online way after release time. I don't see how you didn't get a pair or 2
all the restocks were gone within a flash. the only "after release" people had a chance was the FNL backdoor link. But like the dude said, if you weren't checking the thread everyday, you wouldn't have know about it. 

side note: I think FNL fixed that jig. 

all the restocks were gone within a flash. the only "after release" people had a chance was the FNL backdoor link. But like the dude said, if you weren't checking the thread everyday, you wouldn't have know about it. 

side note: I think FNL fixed that jig. 

What's makes you think fnl fixed the jig?

i have some other sold out shoes on the list and when I tried to add, it errors out. 

Error:  Product is not currently available for purchase

Look at the dirt these sole pick up. I still wear them though just because I love them. But man they have me on skates. I don't even think this is the worst it's been lol

View media item 2313607
Just wipe them off or get a sole protector, sheesh.

Thats why i wanted a minimum of 3 pair........1 to Beat, 1 to wear casually later on and 1 to just keep in stock. I`ve worn my pair maybe 7-8 times and they still look damn near DS besides the sole turning a little.

I tried..........I put in raffle tickets at several different places, won 3 manual raffles and 5 reservation apps with footlocker/champs/footaction. My girl wears GS sizes so she put in for my size and hers, same thing i did.

You dumb if you think you won raffles cause you "put in work". There's people who put more "work" than you and didn't win. I put in less work than you and I won 3 raffles, copped 2. Plain and simple: you just got lucky. Ain't got to do with any "work" put in [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom