Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

lol my post got deleted. I don't know which mod did that but just for the record I've got them up on eBay. Wasn't trying to sell them here, sorry about that. 

lol my post got deleted. I don't know which mod did that but just for the record I've got them up on eBay. Wasn't trying to sell them here, sorry about that. 
I've had a few deleted as well.  Not allowed to mention that you're looking to sell / buy / trade, even if asking for advice. 

Not attacking anyone, but the rules are set because of what has happened in the past and keeping any buying/selling/trading in the assigned section helps keep track of any transactions in case of any possible issues, including possible scams and/or fraud. :wink:

You can always post what you have for sale in your sig just as long as there isn't any "sig checking" or "bait posting" :wink:

Last edited:
Not attacking anyone, but the rules are set because of what has happened in the past and keeping any buying/selling/trading in the assigned section helps keep track of any transactions in case of any possible issues, including possible scams and/or fraud.
wink.gif

You can always post what you have for sale in your sig just as long as there isn't any "sig checking" or "bait posting"
wink.gif
Yeah it makes sense. Always a few that ruin it for everybody else. 

Sorry for the Neo-like questions... but I cant seem to find the link for posting items for sale/trade in the classifieds. Do I have to logon from a desktop to post in that forum or is this the Sneaker Gods tryn to stop my from sinning??? I meant selling lol

-Kickz-R-Us

Sorry for the Neo-like questions... but I cant seem to find the link for posting items for sale/trade in the classifieds. Do I have to logon from a desktop to post in that forum or is this the Sneaker Gods tryn to stop my from sinning??? I meant selling lol

-Kickz-R-Us

You have to be a member for 3 months and have 300 posts to post in classifieds. You can put it in your signature in settings.

http://niketalk.com/t/500201/300-posts-and-3-month-membership-required-to-create-classified-listings

Last edited:
I swear man. I had a package deal with a 2009 pair and Bangs Lebrons and when i got them and put them next to my space jams........I was immediately disgusted, lol.

Sold the 11s the next day.................SMDH

I always thought the 08/09 11s were tragic.
The concords and forward were cool to me tho. I never needed the super tall patent.
That said, I did take the time to get the 2000-1 concords and black/red 11s because I liked them better.

The concords and forward were cool to me tho. I never needed the super tall patent.
That said, I did take the time to get the 2000-1 concords and black/red 11s because I liked them better.
exactly. I never needed the super tall patent either but the 200-2001 pairs were absolutely fine. 2nd cool grey, space jam, legend blue, bred and even the 72-10s all look like *** now that they 16SJ released.

I wonder tho......will the low tops have higher patent also? We've only seen GS pictures up to this point. That would be interesting to see.

exactly. I never needed the super tall patent either but the 200-2001 pairs were absolutely fine. 2nd cool grey, space jam, legend blue, bred and even the 72-10s all look like *** now that they 16SJ released.

I wonder tho......will the low tops have higher patent also? We've only seen GS pictures up to this point. That would be interesting to see.
Low tops never had 16 SJ high patent leather except for MJs PEs. The lows released to the public wasn't has as high. BUT, it wasn't as low as it is now even back in 2001. 

Low tops never had 16 SJ high patent leather except for MJs PEs. The lows released to the public wasn't has as high. BUT, it wasn't as low as it is now even back in 2001. 
I know......Only wondering that because of what they did with the space jam. Hopefully they return to the first patent leather lowtop height.

I vaguely followed the cut talk before these dropped. So I'm wondering, why people prefer the high cut on the '16 SJ vs recent XI retros?

I just compared my 2001 Black/Reds and the cut on the '16 is drastically higher.

I wish I had a pair of OGs to compare. Were the OGs cut as high at the '16?

Last edited:

I vaguely followed the cut talk before these dropped. So I'm wondering, why people prefer the high cut on the '16 SJ vs recent XI retros?

I just compared my 2001 Black/Reds and the cut on the '16 is drastically higher.
Its because the OG cut is high. I like my 2000 SJ cut vs the 2016 cut and realize I'm in the minority but its how I feel at the moment.

Its because the OG cut is high. I like my 2000 SJ cut vs the 2016 cut and realize I'm in the minority but its how I feel at the moment.

This.
I actually didn't notice the different cuts from the OG when the 2000 set dropped because the patent height was still fine to me.
The 09 jams tho.... that was a def something I noticed and didn't care for.

I wish I had a pair of OGs to compare. Were the OGs cut as high at the '16?
Fam are you old enough to have seen the OG XI. Then you really would understand. We've never received a true OG retro of mid 11s until now. So dudes have been begging for these high cuts for 2 decades

Back
Top Bottom