Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

You can make a WTB thread in the classified section. It works sometimes.
And you gotta get your negotiation game up my man :lol:

Who me?? I mean I was willing to sell my extra for retail+ shipping, helping someone out but since I can't negotiate I'll just return it or something.

And you gotta get your negotiation game up my man
laugh.gif
Bro, I'm not the master hustler like you bro. See you're seasoned, I'm grilled chicken with sparkles of lemon pepper
laugh.gif
 Thank you for the advice, I'll get on that. I plan to have these by the end of February or early March.

Bro, I'm not the master hustler like you bro. See you're seasoned, I'm grilled chicken with sparkles of lemon pepper:lol:  Thank you for the advice, I'll get on that. I plan to have these by the end of February or early March.
you think that's tough, these dudes selling bred 1s ain't budging for ****. I've messaged every legit pair and best I could do is 330

Who me?? I mean I was willing to sell my extra for retail+ shipping, helping someone out but since I can't negotiate I'll just return it or something.

Ehhh sorry. I quoted the wrong person. It if you are selling then please do it according the rules. I'm sure someone will appreciate it.

:lol: I know you'll get them. Just keep doing your thing.

pretty obvious you're trying to boost your post count, bud

Weather I am or not, I don't see how it should be of your concern, I am really interested in how people came up with checking the stitching under the insole of a shoe to deem it an official Jordan product. I'm just saying what if the stitching differs in youth sizes as compared to mens.

Guess it should be
you think that's tough, these dudes selling bred 1s ain't budging for ****. I've messaged every legit pair and best I could do is 330

^ This .. Been searching for size 9 also...only reply I get from local FB group is " Not selling trade for Yeezy only" .. LOL

Last edited:
Do you guys wear force fields in your 11's?
Anyways I'm a huge aj1 guy. I bought the jams cuz I won my raffle. I even thought about selling them before I UNDS them. Wore them on Thursday and Friday and man!!!! I'm in love with everything about this shoe. I'm glad I copped. Now I want the other cw's haha

Do you guys wear force fields in your 11's?
Anyways I'm a huge aj1 guy. I bought the jams cuz I won my raffle. I even thought about selling them before I UNDS them. Wore them on Thursday and Friday and man!!!! I'm in love with everything about this shoe. I'm glad I copped. Now I want the other cw's haha

Only have it on my 72-10 since for some reason it seems longer than other 11s.

Why don't you put them up for sale in the classified section and mention the trade.

Someone might bite.
Might have to.  I'm just super skeptical of buying/selling anything online.   So many fakes, and flakes, and local dudes trying to rob, etc. 

Might have to.  I'm just super skeptical of buying/selling anything online.   So many fakes, and flakes, and local dudes trying to rob, etc. 

Not that hard to find or get legit recent AJ now a days

avoid funny Craigslist & kixify adds and you should be good

if it's ebay, best thing is tell them after ebay fees how much it'll be for them then ask if you can go through paypal
just be careful in your wording, i got a warning about sales outside of ebay for a pair i contacted someone about earlier this month. supposedly they are cracking down on it recently. 

Greetings NikeTalk Family,

Long time reader, first time poster...

I was fortunate enough to grab a pair of the Space Jam during the FNL "backdoor" restock but unfortunately couldnt get my true size (13) ans had to settle for a size 11.5 [emoji]128542[/emoji]

I have looked far and wide for a trade on multiple reputable sites with no luck this far.

Wanted to know where you guys recommy going for legit trades or if I should do the unthinkable and just resell them.

I have collected Js since '95 without ever once considering reselling. I wear all that I can get my hands on (excluding a duplicate rare air OG DMP 6/11 with eyelid JORDAN script) so Im clueless when it comes to the whole trade/sell game.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

Kickz-R-Us

View media item 2310504

Last edited:
Greetings NikeTalk Family,

Long time reader, first time poster...

I was fortunate enough to grab a pair of the Space Jam during the FNL "backdoor" restock but unfortunately couldnt get my true size (13) ans had to settle for a size 11.5 [emoji]128542[/emoji]

I have looked far and wide for a trade on multiple reputable sites with no luck this far.

Wanted to know where you guys recommy going for legit trades or if I should do the unthinkable and just resell them.

I have collected Js since '95 without ever once considering reselling. I wear all that I can get my hands on (excluding a duplicate rare air OG DMP 6/11 with eyelid JORDAN script) so Im clueless when it comes to the whole trade/sell game.

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated!!!

Kickz-R-Us
Probably best to just resell and then re-buy in your size.   I'm in the same situation. 

Back
Top Bottom