Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Lol.

Back to what BigJ was saying. I, like him didn't notice a different in cuts from the OG to the 2000/2001s. As a 10 year old when the OGs came out, the last thing I cared about were patent height cuts. Shoot I could barely see anything on that blurry 13" tv with the rabbit antennas.

After all these releases I didn't notice it was such an issue with ppl. Only problem I remember was that ppl hated the CDP XI's because of their quality.

Lol.

Back to what BigJ was saying. I, like him didn't notice a different in cuts from the OG to the 2000/2001s. As a 10 year old when the OGs came out, the last thing I cared about were patent height cuts. Shoot I could barely see anything on that blurry 13" tv with the rabbit antennas.

After all these releases I didn't notice it was such an issue with ppl. Only problem I remember was that ppl hated the CDP XI's because of their quality.

Don't forget that anything OG related is desired for the masses. If the OG had a flaw on all the pairs then people would want the flaw on the retros also.

Don't think I'll ever undeadstock mines....
200w.gif

Not sure about you guys, but i CANNOT go back to wearing the small patent leather 11s anymore, SMDH. Need another SJ to have this done...........Only thing that will satisfy me.
View media item 2311540

My thoughts exactly. It's one change from being absolute perfection: stitched 23.

Luckily I have been painting Ultra Boost and have the materials already to turn my DS pair into Breds. But, I still want a pair on ice. Guess I can pray for another restock.

But aeriously I didnt notice the difference in the recent concord release. But these sapce jams did seem high to me but I didnt think much of it except... Yes!

People that prefer the low cut never really experienced the OG.

The reason i prefer the higher cut is because it gives a similar look to the original, while the pairs after the Defining moments, do not ( which I wore to work today, funny enough.)

This is a good example. The "newer" pairs before the 16s wouldn't look like this......They`d look weird as hell This part of the video is what REALLY made me want them......
View media item 2312489
Only the true OG sneakerheads are gonna know where this is from, lol. (besides the title being at the top of the picture, lol)

Last edited:
I just like the high PL cut because it looks better.  The fact that it is OG status is just icing on the cake.  (Had the OGs as a kid too for whatever fictional credit that's worth.)

Y'all didn't nothice the difference in the concord patent? Y'all attention to detail is trash. Lol.

Last release
View media item 2312503
2000 View media item 2312504
Dmp
View media item 2312508

It's easy to see in pics but if you don't compare then it's a different issue.

I had gs OG 11s and they were just Jordans for me back then.
They dropped in 2000 and they passed the eye test for me even though the height and such had changed. They looked like 11s to me and the internet wasn't popping like that back then.
I STILL didn't bother to compare to the OG because they still looked like 11s to me then too.

The CDP and 09 jam patent DID NOT pass the eye test for me because the profile was so low that it was obvious and an issue. The last concords had an improved height to me so they were decent in my opinion.

All this patent leather talk regarding Concords and what not.... To this day, I still wish I was able to cop back then :'( I struck out hard body and didn't have the funds to afford resell. Now it will be 6 years later, I'm just going to wait for the next retro and I will be ready then.

All this patent leather talk regarding Concords and what not.... To this day, I still wish I was able to cop back then :'( I struck out hard body and didn't have the funds to afford resell. Now it will be 6 years later, I'm just going to wait for the next retro and I will be ready then.
don't worry you'll get them soon enough, after a while you start to realize everything just recycles over and over lol

Back
Top Bottom