Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Let me guess, me? Never knowingly bought a fake, never have, never will.

Got a pair of free concords from SDS ended up giving to a friend because he wasn’t a sneaker head and wanted to ball in em

:emoji_handshake:
Hey bro, I got mad respect for you man. Cause I wasn’t gonna try and bring up receipts I was just gonna leave it at that.

We all mess up. Knowingly or unknowingly.

I don’t remember all the particulars but you wasn’t the only one and cats was going way harder than you was. I’m not gonna name names.

respect.

Yep. Sports headline in my paper that day was "Air lights Pistons up for 53".
I watched that game at a friends house back when I was a freshman in HS. Brought a VHS and all to record it. It was WGN and I didn't have cable at home. Both of us were huge Bulls fans so it was awesome to watch. We both like G Hill also. We were trading BB cards and watching the game at the same time. I still have that tape.. We still talk about that when we run into each other.

I watched that game at a friends house back when I was a freshman in HS. Brought a VHS and all to record it. It was WGN and I didn't have cable at home. Both of us were huge Bulls fans so it was awesome to watch. We both like G Hill also. We were trading BB cards and watching the game at the same time. I still have that tape.. We still talk about that when we run into each other.

Fun times back then indeed. Miss that golden age of the NBA.

Hey bro, I got mad respect for you man. Cause I wasn’t gonna try and bring up receipts I was just gonna leave it at that.

We all mess up. Knowingly or unknowingly.

I don’t remember all the particulars but you wasn’t the only one and cats was going way harder than you was. I’m not gonna name names.

respect.

Trust me, not forgotten and gets brought up. I never deny anything :lol:

**** happens, we all learned from that.. well most of us

Some still believe UA are legit :lol:

Trust me, not forgotten and gets brought up. I never deny anything :lol:

**** happens, we all learned from that.. well most of us

Some still believe UA are legit :lol:
The ignorance is what blows mind. How are they madre in the same factory but always have tell tale signs that they aren't legit, how are they using the same materials but they never look or feel 100%the same as legit

What makes anyone ignorant though? They just didn't know. A lot of people got played due to their lack of knowledge and understanding. That don't make anyone ignorant at all. Their shoes... Shoes. People don't look that hard into their shoes. Besides us.

What makes anyone ignorant though? They just didn't know. A lot of people got played due to their lack of knowledge and understanding. That don't make anyone ignorant at all. Their shoes... Shoes. People don't look that hard into their shoes. Besides us.

He’s referring to the kids who know about shoes and still think UA are legitmate products or some how B-grades lol

He’s referring to the kids who know about shoes and still think UA are legitmate products or some how B-grades lol
I hate the word ignorant.. Just don't understand why it gets used so much.. They are shoes... Lots of people don't know or just don't understand. But never makes them ignorant.

Well to be completely fair, and no I’m not condoning fakes, the stuff Nike was putting out was so bad fakes weren’t that far off at all.

Nope.. Its a word that insults and degrades. Don't g af what a dictionary says.
I agree, it’s often misused. I only use it with the dictionary definition. But even then, people feel insulted when you tell them they’re not as knowledgeable even if it’s true. On NT, we can share info without insulting each other

Well to be completely fair, and no I’m not condoning fakes, the stuff Nike was putting out was so bad fakes weren’t that far off at all.
The fakes even now from pictures at least with some pairs are def spot on

A member posted a fake pair of free throw line 3s next to his legit pair.... really couldn’t see a single diff was kinda crazy

I lived in Texas and during the 95-96 bulls season I had a channel called WGN that played every Bulls game. I watched most of their games that year and it’s crazy that MJ wore the Concords for both home and road games. Then during the playoffs he switch to the black socks and Black and red Jordan XIs :nthat:

The fakes even now from pictures at least with some pairs are def spot on

A member posted a fake pair of free throw line 3s next to his legit pair.... really couldn’t see a single diff was kinda crazy
In SOME cases if you handed me fakes without me seeing or holding retail pairs first I couldn’t tell you the difference.

Last edited:
No offense to anyone in here but I never understood how anyone thought any of those old UA sites were at all legit. Things that are too good to be true are almost always ... too good to be true.

There was multiple information sources as far as authenticity back then..i just dont think people knew there was a chance of getting got. I remember those big space jams with the blue soles. They were selling everywhere on ebay and they looked almost good

I recorded and saved every Bulls game I could, on WGN and national tv appearances, from about the 90-91 season through both threepeats. I had boxes and boxes of VHS tapes that I just got rid of about three years ago. It was hard to toss them but I realized I wasn't really going to sit down and watch them on a VCR again, and so much is available now online, anyway.
But yeah, the NBA on NBC productions were the best. The intros were my favorite part; they'd put together highlights with music and the end result was always just bad ***. No one does stuff like this nowadays:

And these aren't even the best ones.

Back
Top Bottom