Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

OG had some blue milk soles. These days the blue soles they use be like the ones they use on reebok questions.
air_jordan_11_og_1995_ad.jpg

Blue_milk.jpg

LUL, back in 08 "45" were super rare, now ya been spoiled and debating bout it now.

I gotta admit the 23 with milk sole are sick but I'll take anything similar. Really regret selling my collection in 13

upload_2018-7-7_17-38-41.jpeg

You'd sink that low because of a little number on the back?
Buying a pair with 23 already on them is sinking low how? Explain. Sinking low is applying alcohol and nail polish remover and screen printing a 23 and ironing them back on because it hurt your eyes that much to see a 45 on them that’s sinking low my friend.

45 is really annoying people to the point to actually remove the font for a new screenprint? :lol: yooo I see y'all December man. This thread is jokes.
Lol tell me about it. This dude said I was sinking low because instead of screenprinting a 23, I’ll pick up both December pair and the 23 from 2011 problem solved

I can understand people up in arms with these if there was never a OG sample. Then it wouldn't make sense.

2011 concords were historic for one thing: the exposure of air randy, marquee sole, vmv and others selling early unauthorized pairs. Remember the whole "milky toe" fiasco? :rofl:
Lord... also the get money boys

Let’s also not forget it began the whole “grey market is ok too guys” and the “ok fakes” movement

The #45 really doesn't bother me it's just the execution of it that does. I just wish the font was more similar to the 23, and jumpman jordan across the tongue. It just doesn't quite fit to me. I'll still grab a pair, and no I wont be changing the 45 to 23.

Lol tell me about it. This dude said I was sinking low because instead of screenprinting a 23, I’ll pick up both December pair and the 23 from 2011 problem solved
ab49722bb67d4e1e8b64a133520eb272.jpg

Youd be sinking lower than that patent, bro. Problem solved? Problems just begun. Look at that Jumpman. That cheap plastic leather heel. You got that 23 though.

The 2011 and new mold are 2 different shoes. The 2011 is thorough trash.

2011 concords were historic for one thing: the exposure of air randy, marquee sole, vmv and others selling early unauthorized pairs. Remember the whole "milky toe" fiasco? :rofl:
Same time people were still copping space jams thinking they were legit

Man, crack to look back at that

Regular NT revisionist history going on as usual, happens everytime a new version of a retro comes out :lol:
This energy was not reflected in the original threads at the time of release, everyone was FIENDING for a pair lmao

now that i see both pictures side by side, the lower patent leather cut does look more proportional, not sure how they look in difference sizes and so far, i'm enjoying the high patent leather cut since i'm a noob, so i don't mind either way i guess.

Back
Top Bottom