Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Talking about these for over a year has not helped matters.:lol:
I know

im staying away from this thread for awhile, if someone posts some sick legit pics, tag me.

too much drama in here with crying over numbers, toe boxes, idk some random crap. the 45 sucks but that doesn't change much the rest of the shoe is the same

next some of you might cry there's no plastic insert or some ****

Here’s some examples of what I was talking about yesterday.

949BA9AC-0EE2-4043-BD2F-41D86AFA4B4B.jpeg
1833CF5F-706B-4CBB-AFE1-1E5ADA26F611.jpeg
75E4ED40-AEF8-441F-B49C-989D70C7D28C.jpeg
7DB5D239-7BA4-463A-8BEB-0844F5872021.jpeg
172628AC-CD06-4C15-9722-E6B0A6AA136F.jpeg
1D77826E-CCBF-4A6E-A051-CE23F7A6AA66.jpeg

No need for comparison pics or debate
These are 99% accurate
The original 45 he wore looked like a marching band shoe
The patent was so high it almost covered the whole shoe and was almost ugly
It was the originality of the design that made us go crazy in 1995
Not the actual look of the shoe
We couldn't believe dude had patent leather on his basketball shoes

Now the red bottoms were a whole different story
That was the release that brought out the jackers
That all black with a red bottom set the streets on fire
Its more iconic than the white/black because he wore them when he won his first comeback ring

Last edited:
Only shoe I'm doubling up on this year. Probably the last shoe I ever double up on period. These are the GOATs to me.

Not happy with a few pics I've seen showing tumbled leather on the back heel, though.

I wore my 09 jams to a movie with my wife and son. Had these on all day. Still do lol. I love their comfort. They probably have maybe 20 some wears to them. If the 2018s feel better than these, It will feel great. To me anyway..

2009 Space Jams are comfortable? Your feet must be different.

Anyone else here think the Win Like 82s are super uncomfortable? I went a half size down after trying them on in the store, but I got my Cap and Gowns in a 10.5 and they feel much better so I'm not sure if it's the shoe or the size but I know they are probably the most uncomfortable Jordan I own (maybe tied with the premium neutral grey 5s, which are an 11). On the other hand, my 10.5 Blue IEs are probably one of the most comfortable pairs I own along with the Pure Platinum 7s

Anyone else here think the Win Like 82s are super uncomfortable? I went a half size down after trying them on in the store, but I got my Cap and Gowns in a 10.5 and they feel much better so I'm not sure if it's the shoe or the size but I know they are probably the most uncomfortable Jordan I own (maybe tied with the premium neutral grey 5s, which are an 11). On the other hand, my 10.5 Blue IEs are probably one of the most comfortable pairs I own along with the Pure Platinum 7s

Sounds like you don’t know your size.

Sounds like JBs sizing is all over the place, but thanks for posting as always you have something valuable to contribute.

Back
Top Bottom