Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I'm just trying to see more photos of these
23032796_890574611100803_2085824487205953541_n.jpg

Agreed.

So can we all speculate when Nike will do an early drop. Every 11 lately has had an early drop except for the Platinum tint.

I know it seems like a lot of us are complaining about the smallest details that almost nobody else notices but when you’re old enough to remember having or currently have originals these changes make the shoe lose its mystique. To say this was an iconic shoe is an understatement. But seeing as how this is a good improvement from the 2011 **** show I will be copping.

intial Photos are cool. Cannot wait for more. whats holding me back from buying is how wearable these are casually. But whats drawing me in is the OG Colourway and one of MJ's favourite silhouettes.

Does Nike still do Nike+ reserves? Not that I'm worried about getting these but I haven't gotten one since the Wolf Gray AM 270's I think |l

These are getting worn since I'm fresh out of pairs. I have a pair from 2000 or 2001 I don't remember, nor do I really care enough to remember :lol: theyre just shoes. But, they separated on me in the Bahamas a couple years ago and I never did a reglue. Can't wait :nthat:

167C1ACB-4673-46C5-B868-8DB563AA9032.jpeg
Quick comparison pic. For patent leather details.
Top is win like 82
Middle is 2000 concords
Bottom is recent space jams of course.
They did kinda of on the new cut but it’s been facts. Can’t wait until December

Attachments

• D1ED10A3-1141-4A94-A949-0195159FA053.jpeg
    D1ED10A3-1141-4A94-A949-0195159FA053.jpeg
    576.8 KB · Views: 10
This thread is gonna have a lot of people in it that normally are not soon as we get closer to release. Several are gonna troll out like crazy. It would be nice to see the members that are normally in here get along with each other. Even through disagreements and opinions.

I love all y’all. So much so that I’ll bluntly call out bs like only a brother would :lol:. Seriously though, I fools with y’all lol. Even those I disagree with. It’s just shoes end of the day.

But, they separated on me in the Bahamas a couple years ago and I never did a reglue. Can't wait :nthat:

:smh: Worst fears. Happened to my 01 space jams. Should be a reminder to everyone to actually wear these and not let them sit up for too long before deciding to enjoy them.

:smh: Worst fears. Happened to my 01 space jams. Should be a reminder to everyone to actually wear these and not let them sit up for too long before deciding to enjoy them.
Mine were worn but I don't wear white shoes too much so they were an occasion pair. If a shoes stays DS for more than year, unless it's a rare double, then it's got to go since it's just taking up space.

Forgot to mention that 2000 concords sole came off

same thing happened to my 01 Playoff aka "Breds".... (I hate that term lol.) I iced them up and reglued. I did the same for my OG concords but them things feel like bricks on my feet so I recently got rid of them. I hope I can scoop a pair of the new Concords those my favorite Jordans, are these gonna be widely available like the recent Space Jams?? I'm late to the party so I have no idea...

same thing happened to my 01 Playoff aka "Breds".... (I hate that term lol.) I iced them up and reglued. I did the same for my OG concords but them things feel like bricks on my feet so I recently got rid of them. I hope I can scoop a pair of the new Concords those my favorite Jordans, are these gonna be widely available like the recent Space Jams?? I'm late to the party so I have no idea...

Yes these are going to be the most produced Jordan’s of all time. At least up until now. I’ve heared 1 million pairs of men’s sizes. Up from the space jams 700-750k pairs. I do feel like these will bring out a lot more people than the jams did. I was around for the 2000/2011 and the lows and it seemed to get crazier and crazier each time these drop. I will enter 10+ local raffles and try online the morning of, if you put the work in before hand you should be able to hit. I recently just picked up 2 more pairs of DS 2016 jams for under retail ...people are trying to sell stuff to be able to grab these it seems. Should be a fun release.

Yes these are going to be the most produced Jordan’s of all time. At least up until now. I’ve heared 1 million pairs of men’s sizes. Up from the space jams 700-750k pairs. I do feel like these will bring out a lot more people than the jams did. I was around for the 2000/2011 and the lows and it seemed to get crazier and crazier each time these drop. I will enter 10+ local raffles and try online the morning of, if you put the work in before hand you should be able to hit. I recently just picked up 2 more pairs of DS 2016 jams for under retail ...people are trying to sell stuff to be able to grab these it seems. Should be a fun release.

I noticed that too on the Space Jam's they not going for much, It was a B trying to get them on release day but through the help of NT a member was looking ppl out and carting them and letting us use his account on Shoe Palace to purchase so I copped my SJ's so this is good to know about the Concords. I need them thangs...lol. I remember back in 2000 just casually walking into the shoe store around my way and picking up the Concords with no problem. I wear a size 10, it's like everyone wears that size. I didn't even know they dropped. I appreciate the info fam.

Back
Top Bottom