Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

What happened to this?

jordan-11-concord-shoes-white-black-0.jpg

The only stand out change on these is the slimmer toe, which is arguably an actual improvement. Everything else is pretty spot on to the original design aside from the bluer sole. Which is the only plus about the pairs in that guy's pics. They nailed the f out of that outsole color. Way to go, JB. 1 problem solved out of like 10. Nice.

Not only do they look cheap, but the Platinum tiny has been shown to have much better shape than that. I’m not doubting your info, but those pairs look bad.
everything looks bad.

starting to wonder things

Did UPS drop those off or was it DHL?

Every year customers are expecting Jordan to improve their quality with the Jordan Retro 11 holiday release. Why would they do that when they're going to get your money with average to below average quality? Jordan is not going to improve his quality instead he'll just make more pairs.

Every year customers are expecting Jordan to improve their quality with the Jordan Retro 11 holiday release. Why would they do that when they're going to get your money with average to below average quality? Jordan is not going to improve his quality instead he'll just make more pairs.
Because space jams. Go on with your super perfects

Maybe there’s better pairs than the ones he showed us. Those PL heights look even higher than the higher pl pairs of SJ and wl82.

They’re going to be the same as the Win 82, Win 96, SJ, and Cap and Gown. Chill everyone.

Ryan Griffin Ryan Griffin perhaps you should get one each of those shoes to take pics with the concords.

They’re going to be the same as the Win 82, Win 96, SJ, and Cap and Gown. Chill everyone.

Ryan Griffin Ryan Griffin perhaps you should get one each of those shoes to take pics with the concords.

I think im going to wait until other stores start uploading pictures of their stockroom pairs or wait until release date so people can see for themselves

I think it’s worth noting that the PL was higher cut and the sole was more tinted blue on the prototype 45 pair than it was on the 23 95-96 season pair. Y’all want the 45 pair until Nike gives you the 45 pair...

5BFF4CF9-E7B9-489C-835B-18926C732F56.jpeg

AEF6A275-336D-48EA-9EBA-9E7428396679.jpeg

I imagine that when Nike orders material for over a million pairs it must be difficult for fakers to purchase the same material since it would obviously be in short supply.

As evidenced by those pics, there must be a shortage in decent black patent right now.

And just when I was living carefree with the SJs not worry about the back tab fading over time. Welp that dream is over

Tones have changed from those welcoming the 45 in the early pages of this thread. I was very vocal being against the 45 and wanting the GR....but I’m not gonna front like I’m not copping these neither.

The tone always changes and it'll change again release day for the people acting like they aren't buying because of minor flaws smh

Imo even from that photo they don't seem THAT bad. I mean this is a pair from 1995 that apparently was issued to Michael but he didn't wear this pair.
air-jordan-11-concord-autograph-mj-pair-ebay-01-570x425.jpg

Outside of the patent leather being less angled near the last lace holder and the shoe needing to be maybe a millimeter or two more in height, this year's pair looks fine to me.
IMG_9063.JPG

Back
Top Bottom