Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

If the patent cut is the same as the win like 82 or whatever those were called I’m gonna be disappointed.

I thought it’s been established since the first rumors and pics of these almost a year ago that these would be just like win like 82s and space jams.

I think they look exactly how they’ve been expected to look based on all the other early pics? >D I’ll sit back and watch y’all pretend to be outraged and suprised by how they look. Very entertaining lol. I’ll gladly double up.

Last edited:
I think they look exactly how they’ve been expected to looked based on all the other early pics. I’ll sit back and watch y’all pretend to be outraged and suprised by how they look. Very entertaining lol. I’ll gladly double up.

Exactly bro, they're beautiful in person tho.

They are bro

AC975B6A-C432-4230-9867-8537FE7F1A57.gif

I thought it’s been established since the first rumors and pics of these almost a year ago that these would be just like win like 82s and space jams.

Maybe It’s the navy blue but I really got a good look at the win like 82 for the first time in person last night and the patent was dumb high in the toe box area. They looked trash. I got the space jams and they don’t seem as high. And me and my boy wear the same size. Idk oh well.

But when you have them in your store then that is seeing them in person

But I haven’t seen them in person so to me they still look the same as every other picture. :smile:

Thanks for posting pics of your Concord shipment. Almost 300 pairs is quite a bit for an allocation. Is that a normal allotment for your store based on other releases?

The production tags in the shoes show April. To the thinking in here in NT, thats too early. ?. Im not questioning HIS cred, just questioning OUR thinking in here.

I don't get into production dates and all of that because that stuff is beyond my store lol but I know about 1 million pairs were made of the men sizes so I know they would've probably started making them before the summer or so

But I haven’t seen them in person so to me they still look the same as every other picture. :smile:

Thanks for posting pics of your Concord shipment. Almost 300 pairs is quite a bit for an allocation. Is that a normal allotment for your store based on other releases?

No last year we received about 175 pairs of the Jordan 11 Gym Reds but we completely sold out on release day so we helped other stores sell their pairs using the stock locator. With it being a success, we were able to get more pairs this year

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom