Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

His closet probably filled with golf shoes high end designer shoes. He probably only break out b ball shoes when he doing those basketball camps for youths.
I imagine the samething I wouldn’t be surprised if he grew out of liking his shoes and probably have nothing but casual shoes considering he doesn’t play anymore like you said maybe have a couple jordans for his camps and probably a bunch of game worn shoes he couldn’t get rid of because of his nostalgia playing In them

Last edited:
Blue sole looks more opaque on the 45 pair than on the 23. Half of y’all Hate the 45, but I can’t prefer his pairs with a clearer sole? NT makes no sense :rofl:
03D2DFE8-1A72-475B-955E-ADC53C58E939.jpeg
440F8985-4A41-42B0-BF67-14F362F27F38.jpeg
Ive ALWAYS wanted the joints with the opaque soles better. I remember in 96 a few had that milky sole. I never liked the clear because Thats not what I fell in love with first

Wow..surprised at this reply :lol: You know I'm talking about what released not what he wore. I am depicting why some would be irritated that they got a 45 instead of a 23. I even said "You bought/get." Again, I dont really have issues with a 45 but some of yall are acting like dudes are crazy for wanting the 23.

Using your very own pic, I could easily say the same thing; you cant erase history:

widbh3msqjf5sno2kjz1.jpg

I just don’t understand the big hate. First time they release 45 on the back of a Concord which is historically accurate. Don’t get me wrong I love 23 (not sure why you dug in the archives to post my photo) but it’s undeniable 23 > 45. I’m just glad the story is correct and we’re getting a good representation of what he wore there initially. A 23 Concord will drop in the future I’m sure of it.

I imagine the samething I wouldn’t be surprised if he grew out of liking his shoes and probably have nothing but casual shoes considering he doesn’t play anymore like you said maybe have a couple jordans for his camps and probably a bunch of game worn shoes he couldn’t get rid of because of his nostalgia playing In them

Imagine the never before seen PE's/Colorways :wow::sick:

Don’t get why Nike doesn’t release pairs with either/or 45 and 23. They hype from it being randomized would be through the roof.

The only thing worse than wanting a 23 and getting the 45 is having one shoe with 23 and the other with 45 :lol: a no for me dawg.

Imagine the never before seen PE's/Colorways :wow::sick:
I wouldn’t be surprised if JB ask micheal “ hey you remember those PE’s in your closet we made years ago we wanna retro them send pictures over“

Y’all think that whenever the Cool Grey returns, it’ll be clear instead of blue? I know the 95/96 Grapes and SJ were blue tinted, so it’s fine, but the Cool Grey was originally clear

I think that blue sole is here to stay atlease for alil while longer(not that I really care for especially on some CWs). they may eventually switch back to the clear or milky soles but not until they find a way to keep it from not oxidizing so fast. Or they probably have and they just like to troll with the blue tint sole I can see these getting that blue tint unfortunately.

My question is this...

Before they started the 45 releases, did anyone ever say, "Man, I really wish Jordan would release Concord 11s with the 45 instead of the 23."? Anyone?

Hoping for CG XI's next year too.. I hope they give them a blue tint. I prefer the clear tint but not if its going to yellow to death. When they put blue tints on the sole.. they last longer and when they "yellow" it still looks new and not pee'd out.

So you think he's lying when he says that? What would be his motivation to do so? Mostly just kidding with you, J LOL
Nah, he telling the truth I believe. I guess the better question would be what HIS rankings would look like 1-33.

Back
Top Bottom