Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

My pair from the last release yellowing and looking low key foul but still fly, can’t wait to cop a icy pair of these. One of the greatest.

I think the 45 looks dope. Why anyone would have issue with that is beyond me lol.
45 is okay but 23 is his number. That's what was on the majority of the pairs he wore. Hell he himself was wearing 23 on his Jersey during the magic series while 45 was on his shoes. 23 is a lot more synonymous with MJ than 45.

The 45 still part of his history and looks dope on the shoe IMO. I’m from the land, I just got love for both and don’t understand a tiny detail like that ruining a shoe like this for anyone but it’s subjective.
It definitely doesnt ruin the shoe in any way and is a part of his legacy. It's not a great one tho and I can see people preferring the 23. I'm in for a pair either way.

The 45 still part of his history and looks dope on the shoe IMO. I’m from the land, I just got love for both and don’t understand a tiny detail like that ruining a shoe like this for anyone but it’s subjective.

It didn’t ruin the shoe for me with the Space Jams but it turned me off bc he didn’t wear 45 in Space Jam. Plus the packaging had 23 on it which let me know JB was playing into the hype only to release the retro with everything we want in the future

It didn’t ruin the shoe for me with the Space Jams but it turned me off bc he didn’t wear 45 in Space Jam. Plus the packaging had 23 on it which let me know JB was playing into the hype only to release the retro with everything we want in the future
Sounds like the business plan they’ve had forever lol

23 or 45 doesn’t matter to me considering he wore both numbers I’m just still bummed out that it’s not stitched. like please obsolete the heat pressing or screen printing nonsense

You bought the 95 OG with 23.. you want the OG retro with 23.

You get the 2000 retro with 23.. you want the next retro with 23.

You get the DMP 2006 retro with 23.. you want a true retro with 23.

You get the 2011 retro with 23.. not satisfied with PL.. you wait for a true retro with 23.......

JB trolls you with a 45. :lol:

How is that hard to understand.. it's not that we hate the 45, its that we want the shoe how we always had/wanted it. Jeez. (And I dont even care about the 45 much at all)

You get the 2011 retro with 23.. not satisfied with PL.. you wait for a true retro with 23.......

How is that hard to understand.. it's not that we hate the 45, its that we want the shoe how we always had/wanted it. Jeez. (And I dont even care about the 45 much at all)
You can do similar lists with a bunch more og retros.

105F36EA-8BDD-47D9-AD21-440E62A8419B.png

Can’t erase history...

I don’t like how it looks on MJ’s pair. I even seen pairs where’s it’s more translucent than that

All in for a few pairs. I hope the production numbers are in line with the last few holiday releases.

^ or maybe we are all getting fakes and his the only legit pair in the world :wow:

In a way this is actually true :lol:

Also I’ve grown to love this 45. We got the 23 like 3 or 4 times. This is an accurate Jordan PE and I’m hyped for that. Maybe in 5 years we’ll get gummy grey translucent soles with proper shape and a 23. I’ll buy those too.

Back
Top Bottom