Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

i like the narrative of thr 2011 concord being trash because the 2018 one is coming out .... not one person during that time period say it was trash , just didnt like the patent cut..... nowadays the trash talk gets thrown around all loosely, ..... nobody was returning them for being trash......should be an interesting 2 months
When they were your only option, they were held in a higher regard. They were my first ds pair of conchords, as I missed out on the ogs, 99 retro (later got a used pair), and dmps (later got a used pair). The patent cut sucked but they were more comfortable for me than the 09 Jams or 2012 black red pair. Seeing them done right this time makes the 2011 pair look really bad. I personally don't care about the number, as either is historically accurate.

Same with the ‘14 Infrared; they look bad now, but the addition of 3m, brighter Infrared, and ditching of the fuzzy nubuck made it a hot ticket.

In the moment, we put aside a shoe’s flaws because it’s the latest chance to own a shoe. If a future release is better, we’ll make known the flaws we already knew where there.

Last edited:
Idk why some of you cats even care that much if a celebrity has fakes or not. I see fakes at work every single day and I don't think twice about it. If its not on my feet or being funded from my pockets who cares...but back to the topic the 2018's look great, I was nothing but a sophomore in high school the last time they dropped so I didn't have the funds or resources to camp for shoes. Plus resell wasn't an option. I'm getting 2 pairs bare minimum, and if I have the chance to get more I will.

The problem of today is that you can’t really tell who’s trolling or not. Saying JT and Bun are wearing fakes, is like saying C.Kent or F.Joe are wearing fakes. If your into this hobbie in any way, it’s almost disrespectful to even troll like that, because you’ll have people who aren’t that knowledgeable believe it. The quality of early pairs is another discussion, but they’re not wearing fakes.
i'm new to this and i can't tell what's real and what's fake, so i wouldn't even know who's serious or just trolling :/

That’s the thing about the internet. You can’t hear tone inflections or anything that in person would ring sarcasm.

There’s no way to tell who’s joking. Maybe, it’s probably a bad joke too
One of the main reasons I just lurk in certain threads and go about my day atlease until release day that is
upload_2018-10-15_17-54-50.gif

When they were your only option, they were held in a higher regard. They were my first ds pair of conchords, as I missed out on the ogs, 99 retro (later got a used pair), and dmps (later got a used pair). The patent cut sucked but they were more comfortable for me than the 09 Jams or 2012 black red pair. Seeing them done right this time makes the 2011 pair look really bad. I personally don't care about the number, as either is historically accurate.
Well I had the luxury of having every concord release ...and they all the same .. minus some small differences ... just enjoy lol

does one last longer than the other ?

If you have any older AJ XIs like 2006 and older they used a screen print method of application of the 23. Because of environmental safety standards and the use of particular chemical based paints and glues, they can no longer mimic the use of the print of the 23 as they did then. Same with the logos on the insoles.

The newer XIs above 2006 have always cracked and faded. Sometimes even fallen off due to delamination. Much of it deals with heat adjustments and welding time of the transfer but that’s basically the technical side of the differences.

Back
Top Bottom