Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This is whats funny to me. The people in here that want to flame others. lol, to everything and make negative comments toward others without substance behind it never have anything at all important to contribute to a discussion. And they def dont know how to address someone directly. And when they do its hollow. I get on here to talk about the shoes. Not dumb ****s that want to play like kids. Which is what I find myself doing right now. Its easy to run that gap behind a phone or keyboard. Sorry mods. But damn.

This is whats funny to me. The people in here that want to flame others. lol, to everything and make negative comments toward others without substance behind it never have anything at all important to contribute to a discussion. And they def dont know how to address someone directly. And when they do its hollow. I get on here to talk about the shoes. Not dumb ****s that want to play like kids. Which is what I find myself doing right now. Its easy to run that gap behind a phone or keyboard. Sorry mods. But damn.

What? :lol: no one is even talking to you at this point. :lol:

Point proven.
1. i dont think ur good at detecting sarcasm

2. this whole bun b and jt wearing fakes thing has been folks joking
i think only 1 person legit thought they were fake
everyone else just just playing along

3. if u STILL on this site MAINLY for shoes
and ur an adult ur trippin

4. stop letting what folks say to u on the internet get to u

What point? You talking paranoid af on here when no one is directing anything at you. You are trying to prove a point that has no relevance.
Im not worried about me. The point im trying to prove is, we all get on here to find and collect info about certain shoes while at the same time talk about them as well. It makes it difficult to do when others want to give false claims or opinions for their own entertainment.

1. i dont think ur good at detecting sarcasm

2. this whole bun b and jt wearing fakes thing has been folks joking
i think only 1 person legit thought they were fake
everyone else just just playing along

3. if u STILL on this site MAINLY for shoes
and ur an adult ur trippin

4. stop letting what folks say to u on the internet get to u
Damn man I was the one that first said you were joking. Did that get lost in all this? Wow.

I think now is a good time to take a stroll down memory lane...Shall we? Can’t wait!

500x1000px-LL-a72dc298_gitmoneyboyz.gif

Back
Top Bottom