Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

500x1000px-LL-a72dc298_gitmoneyboyz.gif
we need a where are they now :nerd:

I refuse to get trampled over some shoes lol. I’m glad they do app reserves now. Probably why I’ve take huge L each year these have come out

I'm hoping they are as plentiful as the win like 82's and win like 96's so many damn restocks of those it was ridiculous.

The sole on the medial side of bun bs pair is super clear.

Thought these had a blue tint.

That’s the thing about the internet. You can’t hear tone inflections or anything that in person would ring sarcasm.

There’s no way to tell who’s joking. Maybe, it’s probably a bad joke too

Last edited:
I know NT is a small percentage of the ppl who buy Sneaks in the world but the fact that we’re in October and this thread only has 145 pages is extremely encouraging.

I know NT is a small percentage of the ppl who buy Sneaks in the world but the fact that we’re in October and this thread only has 145 pages is extremely encouraging.
These will not be hard to get and if for whatever reason you miss out resell will be retail plus tax and shipping for months afterwards. Everyone who wants to eat will eat.

I hate lines. I'm at that point in my life where I'll turn away from a place if the line is long. Last time I lined up for kicks were the Space Jams at 34th Street FL because I wasn't yet fully established on the app. As a last resort, I might consider doing that again if I strike out on the app but only because these are Concords.

i like the narrative of thr 2011 concord being trash because the 2018 one is coming out .... not one person during that time period say it was trash , just didnt like the patent cut..... nowadays the trash talk gets thrown around all loosely, ..... nobody was returning them for being trash......should be an interesting 2 months

I’ll pay resell if I miss out this time. Still a huge L but I need these in every way possible.

Back
Top Bottom