Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Blue sole looks more opaque on the 45 pair than on the 23. Half of y’all Hate the 45, but I can’t prefer his pairs with a clearer sole? NT makes no sense :rofl:
03D2DFE8-1A72-475B-955E-ADC53C58E939.jpeg
440F8985-4A41-42B0-BF67-14F362F27F38.jpeg

105F36EA-8BDD-47D9-AD21-440E62A8419B.png

Can’t erase history...

Wow..surprised at this reply :lol: You know I'm talking about what released not what he wore. I am depicting why some would be irritated that they got a 45 instead of a 23. I even said "You bought/get." Again, I dont really have issues with a 45 but some of yall are acting like dudes are crazy for wanting the 23.

Using your very own pic, I could easily say the same thing; you cant erase history:

widbh3msqjf5sno2kjz1.jpg

I just want a retro of what was originally released back in the day. Low PL, stitched 23, riots... still want more than sticker 45

The 45s he wore in 95 were wear test samples. Tinker did not want him to wear them yet. Jordan was dead set on wearing them anyway. Thats how much he liked the shoe. Maybe thats why the outsole and the jumpman size were slightly different on his pes. They had yet to truly tweak out what the "finished version" was finally going to look like.

The 45s he wore in 95 were wear test samples. Tinker did not want him to wear them yet. Jordan was dead set on wearing them anyway. Thats how much he liked the shoe. Maybe thats why the outsole and the jumpman size were slightly different on his pes. They had yet to truly tweak out what the "finished version" was finally going to look like.

This could very well be true. MJ gave no F’s....he was wearing them regardless of the number on the back.

I just want a retro of what was originally released back in the day. Low PL, stitched 23, riots... still want more than sticker 45

What originally released never had low PL or a stitched 23. It was a higher cut...roughly the same as the new retros...maybe a tad shorter on the medial side.

Shape looks a little better on the platinum Tint pair compared to the Space Jam. In fact, DjDelz retail pair has pl that seems Morehouse mid than high. A lot of the retail pairs for the tints have improved shape. Might be a good sign for the concord and anyone who cares about about shape
9586377C-1E27-42CC-94D8-B1F2A3A2CD44.jpeg
A8AC0C80-FC40-4B09-90EA-8A28F262A9C9.png

Shape looks a little better on the platinum Tint pair compared to the Space Jam. In fact, DjDelz retail pair has pl that seems Morehouse mid than high. A lot of the retail pairs for the tints have improved shape. Might be a good sign for the concord and anyone who cares about about shape
9586377C-1E27-42CC-94D8-B1F2A3A2CD44.jpeg
A8AC0C80-FC40-4B09-90EA-8A28F262A9C9.png

It’s this area right here that just doesn’t seem right. Comes up too high by like maybe 1/8 inch?
2737EFAD-1493-4DE4-8BA2-F181AAAFB61C.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder what Jordan’s closet looks like. I bet a lot of his favorite jays are the least liked ones. That would be a funny plot twist

I have always wanted out of just curiosity what his true favorites are. Yeah I know he says the 3, 11, 13 in past interviews.

I wonder what Jordan’s closet looks like. I bet a lot of his favorite jays are the least liked ones. That would be a funny plot twist
His closet probably filled with golf shoes high end designer shoes. He probably only break out b ball shoes when he doing those basketball camps for youths.

The soles on the slides are stupidly uncomfortable.
Had the pair of slides for the bred 12s , & only wore em twice, and gave em away.

Back
Top Bottom