Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So you have a Nike account in your store with 300 pairs. That are authentic with production dates WAY back to April. Then why are sooo many calling the early pics fakes?

So you have a Nike account in your store with 300 pairs. That are authentic with production dates WAY back to April. Then why are sooo many calling the early pics fakes?

I can't give you accurate answers about information outside the store I work at. Stores have already began receiving shipments so you will see more pics at retail stores within the next week or so I think

It’s the thing to do on NT. Dates back to the 2011 Concord release fiasco. A lot of us still have trust issues on anything early. Legit or not. Fakes have become so good now. Sometimes those who say fake on anything early are absolutely right and sometimes they’re actually wrong. Fact is no one really knows most of the time. From now until release most pics we see will more than likely be legit as stock rooms like yours start to receive their pairs.

You know what I've notice. We almost have all the original boxes for all the original Jordans (excluding the Jordan 2). If they would put the Jordan 7s in the Jordan 5 and 6 box then release a Jordan 2 with the original box everything would be perfect.

As many as possible please and thanks :D

Really a good mid level side profile pic so we can see the height of the PL and shape of the toebox

I’m looking forward to his pics too. Nothing wrong with seeing more pics. However he did kinda just post a plethora of photos(pics) from his stores’ direct stock. I mean....damn. What more do you need to see? Lol At this point it’s kinda like a “what you see is what you get” type of thing, no? :lol:

I’m looking forward to his pics too. Nothing wrong with seeing more pics. However he did kinda just post a plethora of photos from his stores direct stock. I mean....damn. What more do you need to see? Lol At this point it’s kinda like a “what you see is what you get” type of thing, no? :lol:

Never too many pics

img_9063-jpg.2195706

what

nah im probably good on this

I got the space jams and they don’t seem as high. And me and my boy wear the same size. Idk oh well.

Yea that's what I was sayin earlier about how the slightest change is noticeable when it's black against white.
It's not noticeable on the space jams cuz it's black patent next to black upper.

The patent looks high/low from certain angles
But yea the win like 82 looks so high

s-l400-1.jpg

s-l400-2.jpg

s-l400-3.jpg

s-l400.jpg

And then there's this

20181019_070958.jpg

Last edited:
Ill take your pair then. These look incredible, especially with the original box.
Ignore the box, look at the orange peel patent, the lack of padding btween the lace tabs, the sloppy low cut at the collar, the sail? leather piece at the back, what is that trashy stitch above the 2nd lace tab. Does the patent leather have an f'n peak up top at the heel on this pair?
img_9063-jpg.2195706

look at the how the black lining running into the laces is way angled back

20181019_070958-jpg.2195873

compared to this.

That slant makes these seem like a low top cut. Theres almost no break to the angle.

They just slapped this goofy **** together. If they dont respect my money then Ill just keep it.

Back
Top Bottom