Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

authentic pairs unless it changed with this release shouldn't have orange peel PL..

I don't remember last concords other than fakes having it

I don't have space jams either but I remember that was a difference between the fake and real

Maybe there’s better pairs than the ones he showed us. Those PL heights look even higher than the higher pl pairs of SJ and wl82.

Oh lord! No they don’t man lol. Those are the pairs that were getting! You know what? I’m not going back and fourth lol. Just gimme my 2 pairs. I’ll let y’all complain and then copp anyway. Those picks look about how I expected them to. Geez. NT really go NT lol

Last edited:
Not anything against you but I did just see you tell someone their fake breds were legit
That was confirmed? I thought they were real. You and Brixxx said they were not. Im sure the guy listened to you guys anyway lol. Honestly struggled on that one.

Last edited:
These are from the 72-10 season
20181019_120522.jpg

20181019_120532.jpg

20181019_120548.jpg

Im pretty sure SJ's and Win Likes had orange peel patent leather. Thats the stuff that people have been complaining about when they talk about the 2011's creasing badly. We haven't gotten real #pattern leather since early 2000's. And the patent leather grooves are off because they raised the whole PL without considering the dips. From the toe box the first dip is supposed to go down a tad bit lower or it looks weird. I knew this was going to stay since everything since SJ's have been like that but thats one of the things thats wrong with the PL.

Looking forward to more pics.. hopefully they look better because that pair doesnt look too good. But I won't hold my breath.

Last edited:
Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ Jaylaw look bro this elitist attitude you have needs to stop. Most of your posts now are contradicting themselves across the Jordan Brand section. I remember when you joined the site you learned the same information as we all did around 2014 and beyond (durabuck, high patent leather on the Jordan 11s, the 1992 Taiwan and Korean pairs of the Jordan 7, and more) which none of us knew until another NT poster said it. Most of the information that you're telling was told to us (members around 2014) by older NTrs. I'm not saying you don't do research yourself but most of it was already on the site before you or I joined. I'm saying this as a friend, you have to stop trying so hard. Peace bro.

The first dip is what I look at in all the pics lol.

I compared my 2016 sjs and dmp 11 and it's quite the difference.

I prefer the lower patent like on the dmp pair because it looks more sleek to me.
Even if a high patent is true og form I still prefer it slightly lower aesthetically.

I can understand if people prefer that high cut aesthetically or sentimentally tho.

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_ Jaylaw look bro this elitist attitude you have needs to stop. Most of your posts now are contradicting themselves across the Jordan Brand section. I remember when you joined the site you learned the same information as we all did around 2014 and beyond (durabuck, high patent leather on the Jordan 11s, the 1992 Taiwan and Korean pairs of the Jordan 7, and more) which none of us knew until another NT poster said it. Most of the information that you're telling was told to us (members around 2014) by older NTrs. I'm not saying you don't do research yourself but most of it was already on the site before you or I joined. I'm saying this as a friend, you have to stop trying so hard. Peace bro.
Lol, nothing you said is true. Don’t try and derail the thread. You don’t know me. My very first NT account was created long before 2014.

The only “info” I’ve went in on is original 6, 7, and 5 details. In the 7 thread, when the person first mentioned what they found in their own research about the Bordeaux, they posted pics. In my post, I not only expounded upon it, mostly because Netmagnetism had them all in the same place with the same lighting. I even said, “as someone said before”. In the Infrared thread, when I mentioned wanted the OG contrast upper, which I’ve known about since the 2000s, and even owned the 2000 pair, i was told they weren’t originally like that. So, i researched it. And with the help of non active NTers, and some cool og collectors on IG, i found evidence of my claims and posted it. Same happened with the metallic 5 as recent as this week.

My IG is where I talk about my favorite shoes, and share information on sneakers. A lot of my followers are the millenials and gen Z folks who aren’t familiar with the OGs. The same kids some of y’all call fools for not knowing enough about the OG to unabashedly love them. My first account was hacked, so I lost 20k followers, but my followers love the info I share, and many og collectors give me info and post ideas to share. Even on NT, there is confusion about what OG was made with what, which leads to misinformation. You’re not my friend, I don’t know you, you don’t know me. If my opinions bother you, you can block me or ignore. g-time g-time you know you don’t have to follow someone on IG right? There’s tons of other pages dedicated to sneakers.

Last edited:
The first dip is what I look at in all the pics lol.

I compared my 2016 sjs and dmp 11 and it's quite the difference.

I prefer the lower patent like on the dmp pair because it looks more sleek to me.
Even if a high patent is true og form I still prefer it slightly lower aesthetically.

I can understand if people prefer that high cut aesthetically or sentimentally tho.

Yeah, I feel like the OG's were high and higher than the early 2000's joints but what we see now is a bit exaggerated and thats coming from someone who hates low PL with the fire of a thousand suns. Its hard to say whats closer to the OG's.. DMP/2000's or the current ones. I'd probably say DMP though. I rather this than anything that came after the DMPs though.. any day.

I got into sneakers in 2006, and have been lurking since 2009. Many of yhe blogs used to reference NT as a source for rumors and pics. I also to enjoy the collection and sample threads. I quit sneakers in 2011 when I went to college, and created an account again to follow the 2014 Infrared 6s, when I came back. NT used to have a lot of pics of OGs, I also had solecollectorssss back in the 2000s. Sak, I remember when YOU joined and where the self proclaimed “Sneaker Senpai” og NT. If I’m such a problem, then peace out.

Last edited:
This thread is gonna have a lot of people in it that normally are not soon as we get closer to release. Several are gonna troll out like crazy. It would be nice to see the members that are normally in here get along with each other. Even through disagreements and opinions.

Back
Top Bottom