Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

These will be my first pair of this newer run. I'm still going a half size up, even based off the 2000/01 run. These are only being worn casually, and not playing in them so I should be fine.

I have every 11 since 2000 and with the 2016 jams and present I had to go half size down.

Ya, JB was slacking hard on everything 11 wise minus the DMPs.

By the time the Jordan 11 CDP had released, we haven't received a good Jordan 11 since 2001 or so the hype was built and it didn't matter the quality at that point, They slapped that $330 price tag on the terrible quality Jordan 11 and Jordan 12 and they sold like hot cakes

I got the CDP. the 11’s are pretty bad. At least the 12’s were on point. Never understood how one pair in the pack could have such bad quality and the other pair be nice |l
You would think they would have made it a point to make that XI with supreme quality knowing everyone was waiting for it. Out of all the packs that year, everyone was waiting for that one. It was def a let down.

They just seem really stiff and inflexible. Its funny because I watched the CEO Jordan commercial on YouTube where he's bending all the 11s for QC... I know my pair of 82s definitely wouldn't bend like that.
ehh

those were 13s. triple stitching.

IMG_9133.JPG
IMG_9134.JPG
IMG_9134.JPG
IMG_9135.JPG

I have every 11 since 2000 and with the 2016 jams and present I had to go half size down.

I understand, but that's YOU. For me, I know my understanding of sizing with this shoe and half size up is my sweet spot. So many times, I see people post TTS here, and I can't go by what other people say. For the aesthetic I like and comfort, I know that half size is where I need to be. If it has a lil extra space, I can live with it. I'm not making hard cuts in this shoe lol.

That $220 Tag is up there considering that they're not using the special packaging this time, Just a regular Box lol

Back
Top Bottom