Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

No bro my friend received their shipment today and he send me those pics

What I’m confused about is....you work at “Back door kickz”. There seems to be only one location and it’s a consignment shop. What store does your friend work at? Just wondering....

I hope they don’t all look like this. This is probably a size 8
C3998E3F-45E8-4B20-A5C1-F32C84DC8323.jpeg

The thing I’m confused about is this consignment shop doesn’t have any shoes online or the instagram in full size runs. It’s a consignment shop...:yet you guys have 300+ concords 2 months early. I know local boutique owners all across Canada and the US and from what I’ve been told in order to have an account with Nike/JB you need to fulfill a certain amount of drops per year and sell out this drops in a certain time frame (on sale or not, doesn’t matter). Is it me or does 1+1 not equal 2 here...

The thing I’m confused about is this consignment shop doesn’t have any shoes online or the instagram in full size runs. It’s a consignment shop...:yet you guys have 300+ concords 2 months early. I know local boutique owners all across Canada and the US and from what I’ve been told in order to have an account with Nike/JB you need to fulfill a certain amount of drops per year and sell out this drops in a certain time frame (on sale or not, doesn’t matter). Is it me or does 1+1 not equal 2 here...
583F2132-1B3C-4C85-9D35-3B26FFDA4395.gif

Yup time to drop the ban hammer on Ryan Griffin....if that’s even your real name. :rofl:

Here’s a link to their online store “backdoorkickz” ...don’t get got....:lol:

https://www.backdoorkickz.com/
That’s the store name? :nerd::lol: You know they selling boof pairs with a name like backdoor and then the double down with the z on kickz. Lololololololol. If you buy from that place you’re gonna cheddar bob yourself for sure.

Apologies if this has been asked (I'm sure somewhere it's been talked about), have all 11s since the Space Jams fit the same?

By the time the Jordan 11 CDP had released, we haven't received a good Jordan 11 since 2001 or so the hype was built and it didn't matter the quality at that point, They slapped that $330 price tag on the terrible quality Jordan 11 and Jordan 12 and they sold like hot cakes
Damnn u paid 330? I paid 250 for mine retail.

Back
Top Bottom