Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

He’s been here since 2012... I feel like he’s pulled some **** like this in the past... his name looks very familiar.

not me

I was crystal clear about why these were fake. I pointed out everything i could about what was off about them. I asked dude for an invoice and someone told me to chill and my post got deleted.

upload_2018-10-22_21-12-27.gif

He’s been here since 2012... I feel like he’s pulled some **** like this in the past... his name looks very familiar.
This is what im thinking. I've been here for 2 yrs but the rest of yall never seen him??

I dont think yall understand the depth of this buffoonery. And why I went at this dude so hard off the bat.

Banning him wont make a difference to the fact that now we know with %100 proof that there are boatloads of the fake a** concords floating around which makes it that much more annoying to find a pair on resell. His pic alone shows you how diluted the market is going to be with these.

The only saving grace is how trash the fakes posted here looked. Who knows how good the next wave might be.

I dont think yall understand the depth of this buffoonery. And why I went at this dude so hard off the bat.

Banning him wont make a difference to the fact that now we know with %100 proof that there are boatloads of the fake a** concords floating around which makes it that much more annoying to find a pair on resell. His pic alone shows you how diluted the market is going to be with these.

The only saving grace is how trash the fakes posted here looked. Who knows how good the next wave might be.
As I was saying before I got NTExposed lol, the PL height was not only too high, but the overall shoe looked really weird. I’ve seen enough wl82, wl96, and SJ to tell when something looks off. Same with a number of folks in here too. A lot of people in here have good eyes, and asked all the right questions.

Also, isn’t selling in a thread against the rules? Dude came in here openly just trying to sell us pairs early. How was that able to go on so long?

As I was saying before I got NTExposed lol, the PL height was not only too high, but the overall shoe looked really weird. I’ve seen enough wl82, wl96, and SJ to tell when something looks off. Same with a number of folks in here too. A lot of people in here have good eyes, and asked all the right questions.

Also, isn’t selling in a thread against the rules? Dude came in here openly just trying to sell us pairs early. How was that able to go on so long?

Aww nah dude, its Ryan Griffin, everybody knows Ryan Griffin brah. He's been a member here forever, classic posts. He's just hookin up the fam bro.

Btw, didn’t sneakgeekz used to review reps? I remember how hyped i was when he dropped his 2009 SJ video, but it was in late summer 09

Back
Top Bottom