Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Before it was Air-Randy, VMVInc, Marquee-Sole and some others with rep/UA first looks and sales. Now, chickenwop, 2much3ole, Sneakerjamz, Ln5factory, and a few others sell “early” reps of shoes. They have a market too, getting shoes “early” is a big deal to some. Ask SupaDupaRupa Ratchet Reviews, he’s had the concords since the summer :rofl:g

Before it was Air-Randy, VMVInc, Marquee-Sole and some others with rep/UA first looks and sales. Now, chickenwop, 2much3ole, Sneakerjamz, Ln5factory, and a few others sell “early” reps of shoes. They have a market too, getting shoes “early” is a big deal to some. Ask SupaDupaRupa Ratchet Reviews, he’s had the concords since the summer :rofl:g

What about Fineline1721....those guys are legit? Lol

Scoop208 or whatever? I called him out on Instagram about his fakes and he blocked me real quick lol

Scoop is one of the only “popular” YouTube people still faithfully reviewing fakes. He thinks anyone who calls it out is hating. It’s funny and sad at the same time

Air Randy was a NT OG
It never made sense how he got legit pairs early but who could prove otherwise back then
The anonymity of the web back then kept his secret a secret

I never understood getting early pairs just to flex… you getting them early but paying crazy prices for it… minuswell save that money and pay resale once you miss out on release day… this way you know you getting a legit pair… I always had a feeling that early pairs were fake… so not surprised about marqueesole and air randy

Last edited:
^^^^ modify your post. You are using a verb that is highly discouraged on this forum, 2nd sentence.

Last edited:
I never got the whole debate about early pairs in the first place. They were always clearly fakes to me, without having to do a forensic investigation. The entire theory behind it never made any sense. And just to be sure, I bought a pair of 2011 concords after I got my legit pairs from Nike, just because I wanted see what they were like. Bought a pair off of one of those clowns on eBay. As soon as I opened the box, I started laughing. You could SMELL that they were fake. Literally. They smelled like no Nike or Jordan I ever owned. I messaged the seller and told him, I'm sending these back and you're refunding me, and he did so immediately. So at least whoever I bought that garbage pair from responded like a good seller LOL

I never understood getting early pairs just to flex… you getting them early but paying crazy prices for it… minuswell save that money and pay resale once you miss out on release day… this way you know you getting a legit pair… I always had a feeling that early pairs were fake… so not surprised about marqueesole and air randy

I had it out with more than a few NT members a couple of years back on the whole early release/ grey market garbage. Funny these dudes have been quiet since...... as far as these YouTube Vloggers go they aren’t paying for them, the people making the fakes are sending to them for free and from what I’ve been told some of them are collecting a paycheck also from these people. There’s no special formula for what these guys are doing. They think they have some magical connect in some cases and some know exactly what they are doing. Truth be told these guys making the fakes have been hitting me up for over a decade to do exactly what these guys are doing and I refused. I don’t know how you can claim to be an asset to a particular group while simultaneously throwing them under the bus by pointing them in the direction of guys selling fakes and have a clear conscience. But what do you expect from dudes that showed up seemingly from no where with exclusives and brands and “shoe enthusiasts” alike supported the videos?

It's like people on watch forums asking if listings are legit for a Rolex Submariner at $2,500. Similar in the sense that if something looks too good to be true, or just doesn't make a lot of sense, you should know better. Some people just can't help themselves, though.

Last edited:
These early reps only serve the purpose of showing what the the final product will look like, but are sometimes are way off. I remember retail pairs of the BC3 2018 got leaked first, but cats were STILL sharing the UA pics that surfaced after retail pairs. It was because the UA pairs had a more “og” shape lol.

I really hope none of you actually copped from Brian griffin

DA1AF116-5C51-4BC6-97F8-B8350341A8FB.gif

Air Randy was a NT OG
It never made sense how he got legit pairs early but who could prove otherwise back then
The anonymity of the web back then kept his secret a secret
I’m sure he got legit early pairs at first then just early pair of two while slanging fakes

Most these guys get a single legit pair for pictures then send out HQ fakes

Anyways, screw the fake talk where’s the real
Shoes at

Back
Top Bottom