AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Yea I got a confirmation. Nike rep says stock was depleted even though I checked out as soon as the alert came.
Damn and you checked out quickly?
That sucks I was one of the last to check out hope mine still goes through

i checked out pretty dang late after they already said sold out. i refreshed and a 10.5 popped up....im kinda nervous over hurr

Why cancel orders and you have stock that's releasing on Saturday? That's the real question.

well the rep said depleted stock was the reason, so im guessing nike had a separate stock allocated for reserves. its still BS tho. should have given homie something for that.

well the rep said depleted stock was the reason, so im guessing nike had a separate stock allocated for reserves. its still BS tho. should have given homie something for that.
Dude didnt even say sorry . Hopefully this 10 min on ftl comes in clutch.

That's the stupid part, there shouldn't be a separate stock allocation, pull the 800 (made up number) reserved pairs from the regular stock. Or as someone else suggested, lock in the size you reserved for someone and they can't order any other size. Then you won't have to worry about 800 size 9s being sold. You know the exact number that can potentially be sold.

Last edited:
You could try again with a different rep if you really wanted to press it
But honestly disco codes are useless now
Never works on new releases
Gotta wait months to apply it
They used to be money when we could apply to reservations....

Your right I had a coupon for 15% a few months back and never had anything I can use it for so I just got my baby girl a tech fleece onesie. If I call and get a 20% ill just put it up for yall.

I'm surprised to see all these complaints about Nike's reservation system with this release.

I did not get a reservation on these today but was hoping I would.

Hopefully I get through on Foot Locker or Foot Action and win a raffle.

Dang, Dudes couldn't get their sizes and now dudes who got through, have their **** cancelled? Nike on that bs with the reservation system. :lol::smh:
wow! I expect this kind of service from footlocker and finishline but nike? how can the main supplier run out of stock on a early release?

Back
Top Bottom