AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I can't skip a day in a thread of a shoe that I'm looking to pickup.

Did everyone get canceled orders, or the majority?

Edit: Ninja'd. Nice pickup to those who got through

For the cats that actually wanted to wear these I sympathize but for the resellers who already started posting the “Got Em” pic to sell these:rofl:

First time using the FTL/FA apps for a launch and I'm not Platinum status. Currently 7 min head start. Does that pretty much mean I'm not getting a reservation?

I’m still under the impression that FTL has like a tier/percentage of winners based off the head starts...
20% of stock for 6/7 MHS.
30% of stock for 9 MHS.
50% of stock for 10 MHS.
Who knows, I’ve seen some people on here win with 7 MHS. But I guess the misconception is that you have to have 10 MHS or you won’t win...

I held these in hand yesterday. I'm not really a quality complainer but I will say compared to the previous OG Highs that's been released the quality isn't something to get excited about. I'll be copping because I like the colorway if I do decide.

I’m still under the impression that FTL has like a tier/percentage of winners based off the head starts...
20% of stock for 6/7 MHS.
30% of stock for 9 MHS.
50% of stock for 10 MHS.
Who knows, I’ve seen some people on here win with 7 MHS. But I guess the misconception is that you have to have 10 MHS or you won’t win...

isnt it based on location...ive never seen anyone win with 7mins in socal for decent hyped releases

isnt it based on location...ive never seen anyone win with 7mins in socal for decent hyped releases
Yeah thats impossible unless youre extremely lucky that multiple people didnt reserve a shoe on time or something then it fell to your 7mhs account

Man sucks to see some people got cancellations. That didnt even happen with the bred toes. Feel like its just gonna drive the hype up even more now

I got the bred toes in size 9.5 at my local FTL

Didn’t use the app reservation because I forgot until 7PM ET that week which was too late

There were multiple sizes not reserved when I got there at opening that morning :lol:

I live in central PA for context

My size 9 shipped :nthat:

Still can't believe most of the sizes sold out before the reserved notification came through :lol:

Back
Top Bottom