AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Wow I can't believe they cancelled orders!! That's so messed up. They dont know what the hell they doing. Why send out all those reserves and not have the product to back it up! At 9:14 am I noticed I had something in my inbox on Nike+ app. By 9:16 am my size 10 was gone. Wtf! It says reserved until 5 ******* pm!! Hit up chat they were no help. "Oh you can try again on Saturday" dumb ****. So I keep trying. I get a size 14. **** that I threw it back. Get a size 10.5. **** that I need a 10. Walked out empty handed

Nothing yet on my end. Messed up they sent cancellations, I wonder if as many people that got a reserve were supposed to get one

Haven't got hit with a cancellation but I'm expecting one so it won't hurt as bad if it does happen :lol:

Is it possible to cop on SNKRS Saturday if I checked out on an early access pair today? Trying to double up on these.

Quick question when you pick your 3 stores for reservation do they just pick the first store on your list or do they go through all 3 and see which store has your size available? because the biggest store(hoh) i didnt select as my first optiona and i didnt know if that nakes a difference.

Quick question when you pick your 3 stores for reservation do they just pick the first store on your list or do they go through all 3 and see which store has your size available? because the biggest store(hoh) i didnt select as my first optiona and i didnt know if that nakes a difference.
I don't think any particular store of the 3 you choose necessarily takes priority over the others. sometimes the app also switches up the order after you choose.

I don't think any particular store of the 3 you choose necessarily takes priority over the others. sometimes the app also switches up the order after you choose.

When I hit on “BRed Toe’s” I actually won for the first time at the mall that’s closest by me. I usually select HoH FTL’s for the fact that they get more stock. The mall that is closest to me is a smaller store, so I’m risking striking out. But, they’re 15 minutes from my house so... I just take my chances.

First time using the FTL/FA apps for a launch and I'm not Platinum status. Currently 7 min head start. Does that pretty much mean I'm not getting a reservation?

Strange drop this morning. Looks like it still made it through.
Untitled.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom