AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

depends on the % of income. If I can't afford them then I would feel like a fool walking around in some fake *** frags.

PS. I can't afford them lol
This. Personally I'd feel like I'm wearing fakes or something, but I can see why people do it. Not everyone wants to dish $1000+ for frags when you can just customize a pair of these.

if you custom these into frags and tell peeps theyre custom, youre gucci. if you custom these into frags and tell people and try to stunt on people like u wearing the actual frags, then thats lame.

custom frags and fake frags are 2 separate things IMO. fake frags are the ones u buy off somebody whos selling them as real frags. theyre fake, nothing about them are real, they aint even Js. customs are at least made from a real pair of Js...just customized into a diff colorway.

nothin wrong wit customs, if youre honest.

now...if you cop some fake game royals, and then custom those fake Js into frags and try to stunt like uve got frags on.....may the laaaawd have mercy on you.

Last edited:
Doubt it. Because it wouldn’t be that hard to programmatically limit codes to specific stores

doesnt adidas do this with confirmed app? except they make sure youre in the "zone"

but their app is hot garbage. its the worst.

I think even without the frags ever releasing someone would customize these into some sort of iteration of the black toes since thats all the frags are right? A blue version of black toes with some thunderbolts

upload_2018-3-22_16-28-17.png

Back
Top Bottom