AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Heard from my informants that footlocker IT’s flags those codes that are entered from a different my location. Stay woke!

been hearing this rumor for a year now.

on the real though.. they should just change check-in to beacon only.

Nike needs a....."a pair in size X has been reserved for you" type system. It's a jungle out there when people start buying sizes other than their own.

I have a good homie of mine who has copped these kicks early and I asked for his opinion. We have been in the game for over 10+ yrs and he was telling me that the quality is better than the TOP 3 OGs that came out and also hinted that these are 2015 chicago 1 quality. I can't wait to cop these.

I've heard a lot of people compare them to Chicago 1's.

Been hearing that for a while. I think they have bigger things to worry about at the moment. Like getting a site that works during a launch.

Got a reserve for Bred Toes but not these. Guess Nike punished me for not buying the Bred 9s i got reserved for me.

Going to try my luck Saturday but if i miss out, I’ll just move on. I refuse to pay above retail for these.

been hearing this rumor for a year now.

on the real though.. they should just change check-in to beacon only.
or lock the particular store in if you check in manually. You can still have 2 spots locally if the store you manually checked into isnt.

I was not sold on this pair until I heard the quality should be better than most 1s. I sold my chicago 1s a few months ago only because I seen the bred toes coming out and I have too much in my closet which I have condensed dramatically. Since I am not inclined to pay resell for the frags, I might be doing my first custom here. I am sure the quality is up to par. I stand by the review from my source.

These aren't Blue Toe's and these aren't Blue Chi's..

"Game Royal" isn't that hard of a nickname to follow

used codes here for bred toe release and still hit on FTL

Thats what i was saying. Lol but like that other guy said, nike called it chicago blocking for whatever reason even though it has a black tongue. Looks like theyre using the hype behind chicagos to fuel these

I sold my chicago 1s a few months ago only because I seen the bred toes coming out...

200w.gif

Thing is all Nike/JB has to do was put a black swoosh on the storm blues and you got your Chicago blues... Storm blues ain’t move right so throw “Chicago” blocking on it.

Back
Top Bottom