AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

This so called game royals is so dope on hand...
I called mine frag 2.0.
Glad i cop early #teamearly

This so called game royals is so dope on hand...
I called mine frag 2.0.
Glad i cop early #teamearly
giphy.gif

You have to hit edit. "View selected stores does not work". Sorry I doubted you guys. Thanks for the extra minute.

if it says 0 stores for the zipcode, then something is being done wrong. u gotta hit edit selected stores for it to work.

if you're trying to get a head start for tinkers, you'll get 0 stores since those zip codes wont be getting them....you'll need to go to the game royals

I have a good homie of mine who has copped these kicks early and I asked for his opinion. We have been in the game for over 10+ yrs and he was telling me that the quality is better than the TOP 3 OGs that came out and also hinted that these are 2015 chicago 1 quality. I can't wait to cop these.

I have a good homie of mine who has copped these kicks early and I asked for his opinion. We have been in the game for over 10+ yrs and he was telling me that the quality is better than the TOP 3 OGs that came out and also hinted that these are 2015 chicago 1 quality. I can't wait to cop these.
Im getting mixed reviews with this one. One of the more reliable reviewer on YT whom I follow says the material is pleather and the difference between this and the Bred Toes are night and day.

If it's like the bred toes release, every pair will have different qualities, some sbb level, some hard plastic level

curious to see where prices will go to by tomorrow. bred toes were 220s day before release, these still hovering 250+, i assume that'll change after these reservations.

Heard from my informants that footlocker IT’s flags those codes that are entered from a different my location. Stay woke!

Back
Top Bottom